Ending 4: Green Gerbera Daisies

I leisurely rode toward some run down bar in the middle of nowhere. I wasn't sure whether or not it was a good idea to go, but the letter in my pocket kept me moving. Pulling into the parking lot, I turned off my motorcycle to see that no one was there. Only one other motorcycle sat a little ways away. To anyone else, it looked completely ambiguous, but I recognized who the motorcycle belonged to almost immediately. Walking to the side of the building, a tall, muscular man came into view. His tanned skin and wavy hair of a dark forest green shined brilliantly in the setting sun as I approached. His brownish-red eyes met my (E/C) ones, as the wind swayed our hair about. He wore a plain pair of ripped jeans and an orange and white striped shirt, as he usually did. Over it, was the jacket he wore to 'S.'

"So... you sent me the letter?" I questioned, placing my own hands in my leather jacket, looking upon him with great amounts of determination. The male nodded slowly, as I opened the sucker back up, to read it out loud. "No one has brought so much happiness to my life as you have. In your company, I find love that I have never known before. I can't imagine what my life would be without you." I spoke aloud, looking over the letter's writing one last time, before looking toward the green-haired chef.

"I meant every word." Kojiro grinned, towering over me as he usually did. In the moment, it didn't matter how happy I was. It didn't take a genius to know that Kojiro Nanjo was a womanizer. The fact that he has dated so many girls was a little unsettling. Was this letter pre-written? If so, then how many other girls got the same sweet words? Tucking the letter back into my breast pocket, I opted to just walk away. I disappointed myself, thinking that this whole confession was a façade. Before I could return to my motorcycle, the chef stopped me. "Aren't you at least going to give me an answer?"

"Sorry... I pissed myself off again..." I spoke, before turning to stare into his eyes. "Kojiro, you do realize I'm underage, right?" The male nodded, "And... you do realize that if I were to start dating you, it would have to be conventional. No side chicks, no flirting with others. All of that." The male kneeled down on one knee, as I gazed upon him with shock.

"For you, I'll be faithful. The moment I realized my feelings was the first time I saw you race." He reminisced, taking one of my hands in his own. 'That's right... He technically did ask me on a date... twice.' I thought, before he went further, "Whatever it takes to convince you, (Y/N), I'll do it." I looked down to the concreate.

"In a couple years, you can ask me again. To date you, I mean." Placing my hands on his cheeks, my face approached his own lovingly, "I feel the same way, Kojiro Nanjo, but I'm still in high school. In two years, I'll say yes." Walking over to my brother's motorcycle, I revved the engine, before looking back to Joe. "Well? Aren't you coming~" I cooed, before taking off with a head start. The green-haired male followed close behind.

...

It was the middle of summer. The grass was a jade green as it swayed in the sun's embrace. And so with that sunshine and the great bursts of leaves growing on the trees, just as things grow in fast movies, most people had a familiar conviction that life was beginning over again with the summer. It was the perfect day for a wedding.

I held my boutique of green gerbera daisies tightly as I took in a large breath. I paced around the area, feeling a little nervous. All the pre-marital thoughts were getting to me, as I attempted to calm my aching heart. I wore a pure white mermaid wedding dress, with a sweetheart neckline. My hair was elegantly tied into a bun as small chamomile and daisies stook out, along with a mid-length veil. My father approached me lovingly, hugging me close. "Are you ready?" He spoke, before I nodded my head. Assuming position, the doors opened to reveal an empty field, with the greenest grass that I've seen. The music played, as we slowly approached the pastor and my soon-to-be husband, Kojiro Nanjo.