Chapter 31: Support...

A smooth voice addressed, with such a fiery passion, that both Tadashi and I were alerted at said tone. We let go, before looking to a livid looking Ainosuke. "If I saw that horrid display correctly, I thought I saw you embracing תפוח. Now speak, who initiated the embrace? Was it you dog? Or was it תפוח?" Before Tadashi could answer, I blurted out:

"I did. I ran up to Tadashi in a frenzy. It was my fault. I-" I attempted, before I was cut off.

"(L/N), my office. Now." He ordered, with the fakest smile on his expression.

"Can I bring Tadashi?" I questioned, pointing at Tadashi, however, Ainosuke was less then pleased with my query.

"No." He answered passive-aggressively, as I took a quick second to glance back at Tadashi. I gave him an apologetic expression before walking to Ainosuke's office. I felt dirty, leaving Tadashi behind like that, but there wasn't anything I could do. I prayed for Tadashi's forgiveness and safety before I sat down like an obedient pet.

"Before I am subjected to my punishment, I want to ask you something." Tadashi questioned, before Ainosuke let out a small hum in affirmation, "That portrait wasn't there this morning, neither was this public restroom sign. Why did you put those there?" The butler queried, as his Master let out a small chuckle.

"I wanted to see my darling תפוח reaction~ I liked it... until you ruined the show. Now, you know where you need to go. Be sure you are stationed in your small kennel." Ainosuke ordered, before striding back to his office.

"Yes, Master Ainosuke." Tadashi responded, before doing as he was told.

Upon Ainosuke's entrance, I stood up to explain my side of the story, to make absolute sure that Tadashi wouldn't receive punishment in my place. Before I could even utter a word, Adam's voice cut through the space, "Sit back down." I did as instructed looking down at my hands. Minutes passed without a single word. In fact, the only thing that could be heard was the sound of typing from Ainosuke's end.

"Am I going to be fired?" I questioned.

"No." He answered, keeping his eyes on the screen.

"Can I be?" I queried again. His red eyes met mine, as I felt daggers figurately go through my chest and head.

"You say that one more time, and I will make sure you are never leaving." His smile... was one of great evil.

"Sorry, Mr. Ainosuke." I apologized, before Bombshell blew another fuse. 'What was that?! You're starting to sound like this clown-ass bitch's loyal lapdog!!' She yelled from within my brain, as I just sat there unmoving. More silence filled the room. "I really must apologize, Mr. Ainosuke. Tadashi did nothing wrong. I just... got flustered and acted on human instinct... Tadashi wouldn't have came if I didn't scream... So please punish me instead of him. I'm begging you." The sound of the keyboard halted suddenly, as I looked up at the blue-haired male. His eyes were wide, and Adam had little to no clue what to say. Before he could, the phone rang.

"You stay here, I'll be back." He stated, before leaving the room. The clock had long struck five. It was almost five thirty, and the 'S' founder wasn't back. I had to get home before my brother started freaking out. Finding a small note pad, I scribbled out a note before leaving it on his computer. Stamping out, I left the room to retrieve my stuff from the break room. Upon opening the door, I saw Tadashi in a cage, which was tipped on its side.

"Tadashi!" I yelled out, picking up the cage, so it was upright. "What are you doing in there?"

"This is my punishment." He stated plainly, as I bent down to gaze at him. "Weren't you with Master Ainosuke?"