OH, WOAH <

alexa.
another two weeks later.

"this one has two bedrooms, two bathrooms. it's got a wide open kitchen, a two car garage and a wonderful security system already put in."

"that's a house, luke."

"but it's best to get. a house is better, and it's in your price range! plus it's just a five minute drive from here. also, buying a house now will help you in the long run." luke said.

i whined, throwing my head back. "a house is a lot of responsibility."

"look. we all are here to help you, just think about it okay? let's continue this later since this is very stressful." luke smiles, ruffling my hair.

"okay." i smile back at him. he pats my back and walks towards where sierra is, their room.

i lean back and stare at the computer in front of me. thank god for calum, he's been helping me through my school work and i was finally catching up.

he's been an angel lately.

i take a sip of my water and check my phone. celeste has been sending me photos of their 'quarantine blog updates' and it's been very enjoyable.

they have kept my room the way it was when i left, well aside from the stuff i brought here, and i thanked them for it.

soon enough, i would have my own home and it was going to be a step ahead in the future.

i sat up and decided to look at the house. after a couple minutes of looking through the details, this is what i find out.

it has a small pool and hot tub in the backyard, a big enough yard for a dog and or cat, two bedrooms and two bathrooms. there's a pantry, another closet upstairs beside the bathroom.

the house is a nice white, a toned down cream along with black interior. it was gorgeous.

i didn't really need two bedrooms, but that's okay. guest bedroom! i investigated the rest of the lot, and the description.

"newly built home on oakheart street! located on seven thousand square feet lot near a bundle of private dog parks, a park, and amenities. this two bedroom, two bathroom, and two car garage has a wonderful cherry tree in the front yard. great for a small family!" i read aloud.

"is this a house?"

i jumped at the sudden voice. calum stood behind me with pizza in his hand and a giant smile.

"hi calum!" i smile, turning the kitchen stool to face him. "yes it is, luke showed me it and it's gorgeous."

"it sounds lovely. continue reading please!"

"facts and features." i cleared my throat. "single family residence, two bedrooms. two bathrooms. built in two thousand twenty, central and central air. two car garage. a lot of space." i read along.

"i like it even more. continue reading." calum said, now sitting close next to me.

"the bathroom features. it says here that it has, 'a bathtub, shower, one sink, marble countertops', marble? how fancy!" i giggle.

"you're living luxury, girl." calum giggles along with me.

"okay-okay," i clear my throat, "along with the kitchen. the kitchen has 'a shelved pantry, dishwasher, has room for a dining table, marble counters.' more marble? damn."

"this sounds like a great home for you, let's continue reading the features." calum says, taking a sip of a green, gross looking smoothie.

"the flooring is wood downstairs, the bedrooms have a soft light brown carpet. the heating is central, also includes central air. it doesn't say if it has a microwave."

"trust me, we all want to go shopping for your house once you get once." calum smiles.

"that's good. okay moving on," i say, taking a sip of water before continuing. it, fortunately, includes a washer and dryer. thank god." i let out a breathe. "damn this includes a lot."

"i know! lucky dork." calum rolls his head, "okay what about the parking details?"

"two garage spaces. i've been saying this."

"show the property details," calum says— moving past my sass.

"two levels. a pool and a hot tub. the view is of the mountains and los angelos skyline." i clap excitingly. "that's gonna be amazing!"

"okay, we have got to put an offer." calum stands.

"what—"

"LUKE!"