> LONELY HEART

alexa.

i wasn't exactly fond of this dylan kid.

but his mom made the best fucking spaghetti i've ever eaten, so it was okay.

he was a weird seventeen year old who would call me a weird romantic pet name every time he got the chance, but i needed the comfort and warm place to stay so i didn't say anything against it.

"this is really good." i complimented the lady who was putting more spaghetti on my plate as per request.

"thank you," she mumbled softly. "tell me if you want more."

dylan's mom was very timid, she hardly spoke  and if she did it was short sentences. it was like she was nervous to be around me, or just wasn't used to talking.

but nonetheless, im also nervous to be around her.

dylan's little sister was a totally different story.

the second i walked into the nice home, his sister immediately figured out who i was and started asking me a shit on of questions.

"do you know any of the new songs? can i know? please?"

i couldn't help but nervously laughed and said i didn't, which wasn't a lie. i didn't know anything about the new album.

"can i ask you a weird question, baby?"

the petname made me wince,and i scrunched up my face. "i said, don't call me that. please."

he rolled his eyes and dismissed my question. "has anyone ever actually come up to you and asked you about luke?"

i nodded solidly, moving my eyes down to my fork and taking a bite of the delicious fucking spaghetti.

"yeah. i mean, it's not often but it does happens."

"damn, im sorry." dylan apologized. "that must suck." he then put his hand on my shoulder gently.

i shrugged my shoulders, getting his hand off like i wanted and sighing to him, "i should really go to luke."

dylan got up before i could get up and grab my jacket.

"no, its late, dark and dangerous. go upstairs and sleep the night away, okay? it'll be morning way before you know it."

luke.

"this was a sight i thought id never see," ashton greeted me with a gentle laugh. "bailing you out of jail."

"don't mention it," i groaned and rolled my eyes, rubbing my wrists from the tight handcuffs— but realizing i didn't see my sister around. "where is she?"

"where is who?" the police asked me.

"my sister?" i said in a question slash duh tone, the two officers giving me a confused look. "the teenage girl, she's blonde? blue eyes, five foot five?"

my left eyebrow is up and i'm downright confused and concerned.

"oh." the officers voice went down a little, "no one fucking told him?"

"tell me what?"

the other officer shrugged like this was no big deal. "i guess not."

"she wasn't . . uh, well we haven't found her yet." they slowly told me.

a familiar feeling rose in me. i felt anger overspill my emotions quickly.

"what the fuck do you mean you haven't found her yet?" i snapped, looking between the two stupid dumbasses. "aren't you two fucking police? why aren't you out there now?— fuck, she's seventeen for christ sake?"

"well . . she escaped. it wasn't our fault." they defended themselves. i looked between the two of them, they had the same facial expressions.

"i am going to sue this damn police station."