> IM ALWAYS GONNA HAVE A

third person.
eight thirteen am.

the worried big brother quickly rushed to his phone, receiving a call from his girlfriend. he answered and put her on speaker.

"okay. her car is here," sierra told us, making calum bite the inside of his cheek. "she might've slept in?"

"no, she wouldn't have." luke mumbles. "go inside."

over the corner, calum stood. he was worried as hell. he had been calling, and calling for minutes.

he was upset at himself. he should've stayed at her house that night, and not have left. so many thoughts circled his mind, it was hard to actually realize that it wasn't his fault.

meanwhile ashton was also, beyond scared. he was on the phone with the job who's interview she was supposed to go to this morning.

"her name is alexa hemmings. she's eighteen, brown hair and blue eyes. about five six?"

"ah yeah, she was supposed to come in for a job interview thirteen minutes ago, but she hasn't showed up yet."

"are you sure you haven't seen her?"

"yes."

ashton closed his eyes to try and calm himself before freaking out. "thank you for your help."

"no problem, sir."

meanwhile again, michael was trying to get everyone out of the studio today.

"this is luke's fucking little sister we are talking about!" he slammed his hand down on the countertop. "she is important."

"so is your career, michael." the guy said, not even bothering to make eye contact with michael. which pissed him off loads more.

"you little shits just don't care, do you?" he gritted his teeth.

"we do care." the guy narrowed his eyes. "but we also care about the work we have to finish."

disrespectfully, michael wanted to beat the fuck out of them.

"she could be seriously hurt, do you not get that?" his voice went down an octave, not to alarm luke.

"we understand your frustration, michael, but we know she's fine. go back to work, all of you!"

sierra.

"honey!" i yelled as we entered the empty house that was filled with boxes. we toward the kitchen area.

my eyes caught the back door that was slightly open, which caused my anxiety to spike.

"alexa!" my friend, catherine, yelled out. "are you here?"

i went to search the downstairs quickly, and realized some of the stuff was out of the ordinary.

i bit my lip hard, staring at the counter before going up the staircase. i turned a corner and went into her bedroom.

her bed was messy, her phone laid down on side of the bed with thousand of messages.

then, catherine gasped loudly and i looked to her. she was knelt on the floor and holding a bunch of ripped up papers.

"okay well, it's a ripped up note that calum left. either, she hated the note or whoever did this hates calum."

one question erupted in my mind. a question that has lingered for a long time.

where the fuck is alexa?