NOTHING NEW TO ME

alexa.
her house.

today was shop day!

i had told everyone about my whereabouts and also specified i wanted to go alone.

i packed everything up and threw it onto my kitchen counter. it was a hot day today, so i had on white high waisted rubber shorts and a navy blue shirt that had the words new york super tiny on my right boob.

my hair was down and i had a baseball cap on.

i gathered my car keys and phone, and airpods. i grabbed everything i needed before exiting towards the garage.

i opened the car door and got in, putting my stuff down on the passenger seat and turning my car on.

i rolled a few windows down and turned on my radio, letting the bluetooth connect to my phone before pulling out of my driveway.

i drove down to a local starbucks where i got a venti chai tea latte with a shot of expresso, light ice and with soymilk before continuing on my journey.

first, i went to target.

when i went inside i found the dollar section. they had a couple planners and inspirational quotes and a couple small succulent plants.

i grabbed a couple succulents and went on with my shopping.

here's my shopping list.

shopping list
decorations 4 house, plants, maybe some summery house fits?, fruits, maybe a pots and pans set, mugs ( cute ones ), throw towels, white flowy curtains, skincare, shampoo and conditioner, plates and cups, go to ikea and home goods future lex.

and so on, obviously.

i continued shopping and went to the shampoo and conditioner isle, finding some new shampoo and conditioner and throwing it into my cart.

i left that isle and went to a plate and mug isle. i found an olaf mug, which i obviously put into my cart. i found a mug with the letter A on it and grabbed it. basic, i know.

i also found a cute set of plates that had strawberries and blueberries all over it and grabbed it along with the bowl set.

i moved along to the towel isle and just got plain white and grey sets of towel and put it into my cart.

i overviews my cart and decided that i was done at target. i walked to the check out and purchased everything.

target - ulta

i parked and rushed into ulta, going to the isle where my skincare is. i found something that's been sold out for a while and immediately got it and left.

ulta - home goods

once i got to home goods, i immediately went to the flower isle. then realized how expensive flowers are.

one hundred and fifty plus dollars for flowers?? no fucking way.

i realized how expensive this story was and left almost right then and there.

home goods - ikea

i already had a bunch of furniture, but i needed a bookshelf for all of my lovely books.

so i rushed over towards the furniture area and grabbed the stuff i needed, putting it into my cart and realizing how hard it was going to be to get back inside of my house.

once i got everyone into the cart i went to the register and paid for everything.

ikea - hobby lobby

i parked and went inside to hobby lobby. i know in here there are a lot of cute crafts and also fake flowers.

i grabbed a couple cute white and lavender flowers, putting them into my basket and going toward the notebook section.

i looked at all of the notebooks and planners and ended up grabbing a planner that had stars and constellations all over it.

i also picked up a couple pens!

i went towards the bigger area and found out that they had roller baskets and decided that i would be buying one immediately.

i put everything down by the entrance and then moved all of my stuff into a cart and carried the roller basket into the cart and it made a loud thud noise.

but i didn't care, oh gosh was i excited.

i pushed the cart to the lightning section where i found globe bulb lights and cute star lights and put them into the cart.

and then, i went to pay for everything.

hobby lobby - walmart

this was my last trip.

i was looking for my last couple of things. i needed pots and pans, fruit, plants, white flowy curtains and possibly a laundry basket.

i went to the back of the store to find pots and pans. i found a nonstick white pot and pan set and set it into my cart.

i moved on to the plant area and grabbed some pretty flowers that i could plant in my backyards.

i crossed both of those off the list and moved towards the fruit isle. i wanted watermelon, strawberries and blueberries.

i grabbed the prettiest ones and set them into my cart. i moved into the next thing which was white flowy curtains. i found the curtain isle and found a set of the exact ones i wanted so i put them into my cart.

and then, i went to the laundry basket section and found one that separates clothes from towels and put it into my cart.

i yawned and went up front to pay for everything and stuffed everything into my backseat once i got back to my car.

once i sat down in my car; i exhale and stretch my limbs. i have carried so much today. it's time for a nap once i get home.