NOTHIN NEW TO ME

calum.
two days later, five am.

she was softly asleep on the bed.

her hair was everywhere along the pillow, the blankets were just below her exposed shoulders.

she was adorable.

soft snores came from her mouth as i walked out of the attached bathroom from my shower.

i tried my hair gently.

today was the day i fly home to australia, and i'm gonna be honest- i'm excited.

obviously i would miss alexa, but i missed my family.

i quietly packed the rest of my stuff, and left one of my t shirts in her closet.

she stirred as i rubbed her back gently.

"baby," i softly whispered. "come on."

she whined softly as i laid next to her and pulled her to my chest and hugged her tightly. she slowly fluttered her eyes open.

her eyes were a deep blue, exactly like luke's.

she kept a tight hold on me, and i frowned. "cmon lexie, we've gotta get to the airport."

she slowly nodded and let go, getting up and walking towards the closet.

thirty minutes later.

"okay." i hummed, handing her the car keys. "you get to keep a look on my car, and duke."

"okay dokay." she smiles. "i need your house key."

her voice was raspy and tired, and i felt bad. i handed her my house key, and a list of what duke exactly needed.

"will you be okay?" i asked her as we walked towards the car.

"of course i will." she smiles brightly at me. she helps me throw my bags into the trunk before i got into the passenger seat.

she started the car and intertwined our hands. she backed out of the driveway and we started to the airport.

"it's so fucking early." she breathes out, along with a laugh.

"i know." i chuckle.

after about a long time, we were at the airport drop off section. she pulled up and stopped the car.

"okay baby." i frowned, "i'll be home soon. don't overwork yourself, don't stress yourself out okay?"

she nodded, smiling weakly at me. "i wont."

"you can call me anytime of the day. i'll be home as fast as i can."

we got out of the car and got everything out of the trunk, set it down and gave her the biggest hug ever.

i kissed her forehead. "i'll text you once i get my boarding pass."

"thank you, i'll go pick up duke on the way home." she smiles brightly.

she leans up and pecks my lips.

"bye angel."

"bye dork."