AND I HAVENT SLEPT IN DAYS <

luke.
at his house, two weeks later.

"ouch! mother fu—"

"do not finish that sentence." ashton interrupted alexa's sentence. she sent him a mean glare, which ashton gave a goofy grin back.

alexa was getting her cartilage pierced, something she's been asking to get for a while, by my friend who is luckily the best piercer i know, known by me at least.

"all set!" xavier said, smiling at his work. "make sure to clean it. wait twelve weeks to change it and clean it every single day, morning and night."

alexa thanked him, grabbing the bag of pierce cleaning stuff and hopped off the piercing chair, also known as my kitchen stool.

"i'll see you all soon! stay safe." he mumbled through his mask and cleaned up his stuff quickly and left.

"i like it," ashton says, examining her ears after xavier left. "how many piercings do you have now?"

"four, eight in total if you count all." she responded, examining herself in the phone camera. "like every single piercing on my body."

"damn." ashton mumbles.

"what's next?" alexa asks, sitting back up on the kitchen stool.

everywhere at the moment was spiking in covid cases, so los angelos and a majority of the world is completely shut down.

sierra and i have stopped going to the store, we just doordash our groceries. we pay the workers extra because it is a dangerous feild to be in at the moment.

"sierra is getting starbucks. they aren't doing walk ins, so she's going to the drive through." i hummed told her.

"did she get my chai tea latte?" she brightened up when i responded with a solid nod.

"sweet!"

it was only two pm, and everyone was bored. alexa was getting deeper into her marvel obsession, i was trying to decide my own things with the studio and sierra was enjoying her time to herself.

this wasn't going as bad as i thought, but it'll be over in due time.

alexa.

i scrolled through twitter as sierra walks over, sitting down on the couch and happily handing me my chai.

i happily grabbed it, sitting up and putting my
phone to the side. "hey love." she mumbles softly.

i looked at her with a smile after taking a sip of my chai. she also hands me a piece of pizza that she made earlier.

i was getting hungry, so i thanked her and took a bite of it. she then kissed my forehead gently and walked up toward luke.

it wasn't bad. but i was forced to be closer with luke. i didn't mind it because it also meant being closer to sierra which i dont quite mind.

i sighed and grabbed my phone. i see that hayley had texted me a photo of her. she sat in her bed with tissues plugged up her nose and tissues laying around her.

hayley had sadly caught covid from her mom, since her mom works in healthcare and said that it was the worst and that she couldn't taste at all.

i brought my lips into a fine line. i thought about how to respond to her message and just decided i would respond later.

i truly hoped this would pass.