YOURE A THOUSAND MILES AWAY WITH <

alexa.

"no."

"please—"

"no."

"but—"

"no!"

"fine, but why not?" i groan, lightly hitting the wood flooring. "it's not even that big of a deal, luke!"

"it's a bad idea, and you're going to regret it." he looked to me with a fake sympathetic smile, smirking after seeing me frown.

"you are so being dramatic." i narrow my eyes at him, "it's not even a big deal."

"alexa, you've said that twice. but, no tattoos." luke sighed, "final."

i huffed my chest, along with rolling my eyes. i looked behind me to where calum sat with michael beside him.

they were playing sudoku, which i didn't quite understand.

"calum," i said, catching his attention. his eyes reaching mine with a giant smile, "luke wont let me get a tattoo."

"don't sweat it. you'll be eighteen in a couple months dear, which means you can get it without luke's consent." calum reasoned.

i let a smile tug at my lips. "you're right!"

speaking of turning eighteen, i wasn't sure how it was supposed to live without luke's help. i was learning to drive, which made things a lot easier.

but leaving luke's wing stressed me out. a shit fucking ton.

luke.

i watch as my little sister walked up the stairs after telling us that she had homework to do.

"i can't believe she's going to be eighteen soon." i flickered my eyes down to my feet, then to ashton.

"don't remind me." i shake my head with a nodded off laugh, "i truly don't want it to happen."

"once she turns eighteen, which will be when we go on that small vacation," he goes to a low whisper, "for her birthday; we will start to look at nice apartments or houses for her, yes?"

we had planned a vacation for her birthday when we first got her here, which we were doing super well at keeping secret.

"yeah. im nervous though, i have like grown so much due to her in the past two months she's been here."

"likewise. but we know."

alexa.

"it's so hot," i said, laying out on a chair. michael, crystal and calum all were in the pool as i had just gotten out.

i had on a black two piece swimsuit that had a very complicated tied top, my eyes covered with a thin layer of sunglasses which didn't sit well with my vision.

the sky was clear, and no clouds in the sky. but this was a little cooler than australian spring, but it was still hot.

"quit complaining," calum chuckled, "it's not that hot, lexie."

i smiled when i heard the nickname, but stoped when i realized what i was doing.

"shut up, calum." i gritted my teeth, sitting up and feeling my back almost stick to the chair.

gross.

"way to hot for a spring day." i murmur.