> SO I CLOSE MY EYES

alexa.

the nose piercing wouldn't heal for around six months, which was fine, but it was gorgeous. it sure didn't feel gorgeous though.

"alright, so clean it every night until you think it's fully healed, but it's required to be cleaned for the first three months. night and day. after like six months, you can change the stud." the piercer employee told me, handing ashton the cleansing bag.

i looked to ashton with an amused smile, which he returned. "luke is going to be pissed."

luke.

"i don't hate it." i started, tilting alexa's chin to get a better look at the new addition to her face. "but i do wish you guys asked me."

"it was ashton's idea!" alexa was quick to say, pointing to ashton quickly. his face twisted into a defend face, before it dropped.

"it was my idea." ashton admitted, hiding his face from my view and his head ashamed and descended down. "well now that i know you're not gonna be pissed, how about we get her helix pierced—"

"you fucking wish," i snort, along with a chuckle. i gently let go of alexa's chin.

ashton and alexa share a laugh, ashton putting an arm around her gently.

"you both are extremely lucky im in a good mood and dont want to be mad at you two because i've got a surprise."

ashton.

of course, i didn't know what luke was planning. i was very curious.

did i want to know what he was planning? fuck yeah.

as he started to walk away, i grabbed his forearm, stopping him from walking from me and his face turned to me with a confused expression.

"what do you mean surprise, luke?"

he just let out a laugh along with a goofy smirk. "for me to know, and for you to find out."

"is it something bad? like a prank, or something?" i asked, quirking my eyebrow.

he gave me a weirded out look, slowly shaking his head and turned back to walk away from me. i stood there, confused.

alexa.

i mouthed the words of message in a bottle ( taylor's version ) while i cleaned up the garbage off of my floor.

once i pass the full body length mirror, my body stopping itself once i see my body and facial expression.

i looked so much healthier, bro.

i had gained a little bit of weight, which was good because i was five pounds underweight, and my face was just glowing.

i spend like a good five minutes looking at myself, letting a smile tug at my face. and my acne was clearing up, thank god.

i grabbed a hairbrush, and started brushing my hair out through the tangles.

after i was done, i walked out of my bedroom and walked down the noisy staircase and there luke was at the end of it.

"oh, hey lexie, come downstairs. we've gotta talk okay?" he smiled to me softly, putting a hand on the wall.

i gave him a solid nod, walking to the grey couch and plopping down on it next to michael, giving him a glance and with a smile.

"hey sweet cheeks," he turned and pinched my cheeks, kinda moving them. i whine and slap his hands away.

"uh— michael, stop that." i giggle and my eyes squint a little, himself gaining a big smile.

after a couple of minutes, luke sat down on the foot rest in front of the couch. everyone gathered around luke, sierra sat next to me on the other side.

"okay, hi everyone." luke cleared his throat. "as you all know, we released an album almost a
month ago." luke started, "and because of covid, we haven't been able to celebrate it."

yes, i know luke. i thought to myself. i had listened to calm a couple of times but i loved lonely heart.

"i like lonely heart." i whispered.

michael gasped to me, his hand on his chest, offended i said it. "liar, you told me different earlier."

luke waved us off, continuing what he was saying. "but nonetheless, our manager is requiring we do a little show in australia, and im not sure why but it's in the middle of the city."

"wait so, what are you saying?" i ask, putting a hand down and staring intensely at him.

"this means we have to go to australia."