> LONELY, LONELY, LONELY

god i love writing in third person
third person.

"where are you taking me?"

truth be told, the seventeen year old was scared. no, she was terrified.

she didn't want to go and live with her mom, she wanted to be in the comfort of her brothers arms and home; along with his friends.

"home." liz answered, dragging her youngest daughter towards the car by her wrist. "you're coming back home."

"i like it here mom, let me go!" alexa screamed, trying to get out of her moms grip by squirming and smacking her hand attached to alexa's wrist.

"no," she simply answered. "i am your mother and you will listen to me."

alexa didn't want to listen to her liz, she wanted to listen to her brother.

"i was fucking fine here, just let me go back and you won't ever have to deal with me ever again."

alexa realized as the car started and was driving down the hill that she could just open the car door.

why didn't she think of this sooner?

as the car was moving and basically in downtown by now, liz was paying attention to the road in front of her which would necessarily make it dangerous for the girl just to jump out.

but that's okay, she told herself after thinking how dangerous it was.

she went to open the car door, but realized it was childlocked— triumphing alexa's entire awesome plan.

"it's child locked, alexa." liz mumbled. "i may be a bad mom, but i'm not stupid."

how does being a bad mom coordinate with being stupid? and did she just admit to being a bad mom?

at least shes self aware.

alexa had been letting her mind run while and came up with a super super awesome plan.

once the car went into a full stop, she would scream as loud as possible, maybe bloody murder, hopefully making her mom switch the child lock button— letting alexa out.

so, she let out the most bloody murder scream that her vocal cords could do.

and to her surprise, liz actually hit it.

"alexa hemmings— do you want me to crash this car?"

by the time liz looks into the rear view mirror, alexa's door was open and the blonde teenage girl was gone.

meanwhile, alexa was rushing into the streets of los angelos, and it was six o' five, which was late and dangerous.

but she couldn't give a damn, she was just happy she was away from the psycho.

"fuck, fuck—" she mumbled to herself, seeing the giant gash under her newly ripped spot on her jeans.

"are you alright?"

a mysterious voice was sounded out from the darkness, making alexa jump— immediately regretting coming into the dark alley way.

"who's there?" she shrieked, looking back into the darkness of the alleyway.

"my name is dylan, and you are?"

out from the darkness came a dark haired boy, his eyes sparkled in the dim streetlights.

"alexa, and i'm just fine."

alexa didn't know if she should trust the stranger, or not. he was a boy, a teenage boy.

"you don't look fine." he snorted.

could he just shut up already? alexa thought to herself. 

alexa was getting irritated and her face twisted into a confused look. she just wanted to be alone. she missed luke, and just wanted to give her brother a hug.

but yet, she has no idea where she is. so how was she supposed to hug him?

"i dont need your input," she spat, getting even more pissed off.

"that looks nasty," dylan said, gesturing to the bleeding gash on alexa's knee. "how about we get that cleaned up?