IF YOU LEAVE ME IN THE MORNING <

alexa.

"what are you talking about? ah, he's probably just joking," i nervously laugh, feeling the nausea hit.

ashton starts fucking reading out the texts. aloud.

how did he even get into my phone??

"alexa georgia you fucking whore." ashton recites, and my ears start ringing. "i wish we never had you. you're a disgrace to our family. need i say more?"

i stayed quiet, and ashton read out another text due to my quietness.

"i'm coming to pick you up and you are coming straight home. no more sad getaway trips to lukes house." ashton's voice is harsh, he probably doesn't mean to be mean but he is.

my eyes widen.

it's like my entire world and secrets i've been keeping in for 5 years come crashing down in one instance.

"honey, why didn't you tell us?" sierra says softly.

the tears threaten to spill, but i refuse to let them. i feel my knees getting weaker and weaker.

"i-i," im speechless. no word comes out, and i don't dare try to speak.

i don't make any eye contact with anyone. my eyes are adverted down to my feet as they kept asking questions, asking what he meant and what i was hiding. my head was to dizzy to speak and i wanted to pass out.

"why do you think mom wanted me to come here?" is all i can muster up to say, and i realize it wasn't the best thing to say with luke's reaction.

he gets up, slamming his hat down onto the counter and i can only watch.

"i fucking knew it. i knew something was going on." he spits.

"calm the fuck down, luke." calum snaps.

"you have to tell us everything sweetheart, we need and want to help. does he physically hurt you?" crystal asks with a hand on my shoulder.

i felt uncomfortable.

"well—" i gulp, still holding in the tears that wanted to gush out so bad. "once." i answer.

michaels eyebrow furrow at my answer.

"how?"

"do i seriously need to explain?" my response comes out meaner than i expected it to. my bad.

sierra brought me into a hug right after i said my last sentence, which brought tears to my eyes. again.

luke aggressively got out his phone and started dialing numbers, bringing the phone up to his ear.

i panicked and got startled, "luke— what are you doing? are you calling mom? what the fuck dont—"

"hey mom, can i talk to dad?"

i am so, so fucking dead.