> YOUR PRECIOUS HEART

alexa.

i daydream a lot, and wonder what a situation would be like but then remember that it would never happen.

just like i thought luke yelling at me, the victim who ran around town, nearly got kidnapped for life, tired as fuck, scared for her life, girl would never happened.

"i have to get this information to the police for the case, alexa, and you're not helping at all."

luke's face was twisted between worried, angry, and confused with my answers. his eyes were narrowed, and his eyes hid evidence of sleepiness.

"it's fucking almost three am, luke. i haven't gotten any sleep in the last nearly 53 hours, im sure as hell certainly not worrying about giving you information for the police at this hour." i say back, my tone harsh.

"she's kind of right," ashton mumbles, a short yawn coming after his words. "you've interrogated her for about five hours now, she's tired— fuck, we are all tired. let us all get some sleep and stop busting her for questions." he explained, "we don't have to give the police information at this exact moment."

i adored ashton.

luke didn't say anything else expect throwing his hands up in the air, a scoff coming after his action and him rushing out of the room in an angry manner.

i throw myself back into the chair, sniffling and rubbing my nose from the snot coming out.

ashton puts his hand on my back gently, and michael comes along, grabs my hand gently and brings me upstairs to the guest room and i just look at him and start crying.

"okay so, hey— hey, what's wrong?" michael was quick to act, putting a hand on my shoulder and giving me sympathetic eyes.

"michael im tired. i cant ever catch a fucking break, luke is mad at me and i basically just got kidnapped twice. im fucking tired."

five thirty three am.

i shook awake and gasp loudly, sitting up right quickly and putting a hand on my chest— trying to breathe normally.

the only noises in the room are my fan going, for white noise, and cars outside my window leaving for work.

i squeeze my chest gently, making myself realize i was safe.

and then, i feel a wetness in between my legs and widen my eyes, shoving the covers off of me and seeing blood.

i feel tears come to my eyes, and mumble, "oh you have got to be kidding me," before letting a tear slip.

i get up immediately, feeling wide as fuck awake and rushing to the bathroom in attached to the guest room and turn on the light.

i move to the shower, and start the shower. i walk back into the guest room and to my suitcase and grab comfortable sweats, a hoodie, and a new pair of underwear.

i walk back into the bathroom and strip from my clothes, putting the dirty clothes into the laundry hamper.

i step into the shower, letting my once dry hair turn wet and fall onto my face. i wash my entire body, and get clean.

i let myself sit in the shower for a good thirty minutes before i decide it's probably time to get out.

so i get out, drying myself out quickly and putting a pad onto my new underwear. i frown before putting my sheets into the other laundry hamper made for blankets, sheets, comforters, etc.

i grab new sheets and put them onto my bed, and put all the blankets that weren't affected by my surprise and whining once i sit down and realize that i am tired, but wide awake.

i face it, and start some quiet music music from my spotify playlists and start cleaning up the mess i made.

let's be honest, what else i was supposed to do? i was wide fucking awake and surely not falling asleep tonight.

i stop in my tracks as i hear a scratch at my door, realizing who it was and letting petunia in.

she grumbled and crawled onto my newly made bed and put a spot for her, laying down comfortably.

i let a smile tug at my lips, sitting down on my desk chair and putting my feet up onto the desk itself.

and then like everything in my mind clicks, i realize how different everything was.

i hadn't talked to luke in ages, and hated him to death.
i was forced to fly a long ass time to see the luke i hated to death.
i hate it for a while.
start to realize it isn't as bad as i thought it would be.
luke finds out about dad.
he gets pissed, understandably.
he talks to mom about it.
dad comes into luke's house, fights him, tries to force me into some boarding school.
luke helps me out of that situation.
mom freaks out, and tries to take me from luke.
luke gets arrested.
i jump out of a moving vehicle.
i find a boy, and that boy tries to kidnap me.

genuinely insane. how does it change so fast?

just a month ago, i hated luke with every bone in my body and never ever wanted to face him, and was at jacks and celeste's every moment i got.

i stop myself from continuing, and go to try and sleep before a soft knock is heard at my door.

it swings open slowly and luke comes into my room with his glasses on his face, making me realize my contacts were still in as i studied his face, my brother having coffee in his hand.

"why are you—"

"it's six am, me and the guys have a studio day and im taking you with me cause sierra is going to her friends and im not letting you stay here alone."

i yawn as he says all of those words, and give him a solid nod along with a tired and quiet 'okay.'

he gives me a tired look and turns on his heels, closing the door and i heard his steps walking away.

i put my lips into a fine line, grabbing my phone off of the charger and changing into way, way more comfortable clothes.

i grab my airpods, wallet and phone and walk out of my bedroom almost immediately feeling the result of waking up early hitting me.

i almost forget to grab an extra pad, so i grab one out of the guest bathroom and stuff it into my hoodie pocket.

i grip my phone tightly, seeing luke drinking his coffee with his glasses on his flushed face. his eyes travel to me and he lets a smile appear on his face.

"are you ready?" he simply asks.

i nod solidly again, following him out into the early cold morning and into his cold ass car.

luke turns on the heater for both the seats, and the heater in general. we stay silent as the car starts to warm up, no words are said.

after about ten minutes, he puts the key into the ignition and starts the car before starting to back out of the driveway.

he takes a deep breathe as he starts driving down the long and foggy road.

"we have a place for you to sleep, if you want." he starts, "it's not very comfortable and not very amusingly amazing but it's a place to sleep."

i give him a soft 'mhm', not looking at his face.

"we also have some snacks in our fridge, just incase you get hungry and want food."

"thank you."