CAN I HAVE ANOTHER DANCE? <

luke.

i watch carefully as alexa throws her bags into the trunk of the car with help from calum.

i was a little worried for her. she wasnt getting any sleep. a couple nights ago, she just walked into my studio at an ungodly hour.

i should look it up.

"ready?" i exhale, smiling a giddy smile as i watch her eyes flicker from me to her phone. she nods before pushing her glasses up on her tired face.

we all are pretty tired. none of us were excited for this trip, and we all also wouldn't sleep on the plane. we stayed up late playing uno, so that might also be the reason.

calum nudged my shoulder gently which caused me to look up, he laughed quietly as alexa's shoulders we're slouched.

her eyes were closed, but would snap open whenever someone would ask her a question and then it repeating.

"is she okay? she's not normally this tired." calum mumbled to me, his voice turning serious.

"she hasn't hee getting sleep lately. i pray to got its just daylight savings, because i sure as hell don't want to get a prescription."

i tried to cover alexa from the fans who were screaming bloody murder at nine am. i shielded her, keeping another hand on her shoulder.

"i'm sorry everyone," ashton paused in the middle of the walkway, "no pictures today. we have a long flight and we're tired, im sorry guys."

i heard a couple 'aws' and a couple people mumble that it was okay amongst the crowd, making me grin a little.

as we entered the airport, we rushed to security and got everything done. a tired alexa trudged along slowly as we did.

thankfully we all got to the private jet, alexa picking a seat closest to the window and i sat next to her.

she was very clearly still exhausted, her eyes closing and opening slowly.

alexa, me and calum sat in a little area while everyone else sat in their own little area. calum was quiet, picking out a song i assumed.

suddenly, alexa moved to get closer to me and layed her head down on my shoulder. it shocked me.

i cleared my throat, telling myself it wasn't the time for remarks like that. i hummed softly, "sleep."

surprisingly, she listened.

jack.

"i cant wait," celeste smiles to herself as she loads the back of the car with the groceries we got for alexa, "so she stays with us the entire week until they leave, correct?"

i hum at her excitement, nodding solidly to her question. "yes, she is."

her smile grows even more.

i had absolutely no doubt she was as excited as me, if not— she was more excited. "we've got every food she adores, and her room is clean and spotless. also smells good."

i was exited to see my baby sister, since luke took her for what was supposed to be only three weeks which had turned into a month and one week, maybe longer.

i just was excited to see her.