YOURE HURTING <

"no." i mumble, writing down my to do list onto my laptop and trying to ignore my older brother.

he stood behind me. "please. i'm begging you, alexa. let me buy you stuff."

"luke." i groan, turning in my office chair and narrowing my eyes at him "i have enough clothes."

"like hell you have enough clothes, alexa. i counted, and you have five pairs of jeans, two pairs of leggings, and one of them has a rip in a bad area and—"

"luke." i stop him from talking with a small snort, "i can wash clothes."

"if you don't accept, ill give you a wet willy and post embarrassing baby photos of you on the internet."

i narrowed my eyes at the tall blonde, "you wouldn't dare."

"wanna bet?"

i pinched the bridge of my nose, groaning lightly. "i really don't."

"great!" he claps, jumping slightly. he puts his hand in his pocket and digs, pulling out his leather wallet and handing me a silver credit card. "it's got no max, go crazy."

"lexa?"

"she's not waking up."

"lexieeeee,"

i softly open my eyes, but slam them open once i see the four men— surrounding my bed. little creepy, might i add.

"good afternoon, lex!"

green eyes look down at me, and i nearly whine. the more i wake up the more i realize what happened.

my computer is open to a cart full of stuff, and a credit card sitting on the keys of the computer.

"hi," i rasp, the evidence of me sleeping still there. "why are you guys here?"

"little get together, you know?" ashton hums softly.

"okay well, get out so i can change."

they all shuffle out of my room, calum being the last one out and closing the door for me.

i throw on my one pair of leggings with a t-shirt that goes down to my waist along with my hair still in the bun it was left in.

i go out to the kitchen with a lot of concerned faces, and my phone sitting in front of them.

"good morning alexa, wanna tell us why you have multiple threatening texts and calls from your own father?"