> OH, WHOA

alexa.

dylan wasn't letting me leave his house.

"can i please just go?" i begged, sitting in the middle of the queen size bed, flat in the muddle do the bedroom.

"honey, no. it's dangerous and i'm not going to let you just leave to a stranger." dylan narrowed his eyes.

safe to say i was seconds away from strangling dylan. he wasn't letting me go home to luke, saying he merely but a stranger.

i just wanted to see luke. and give him a hug.

how the fuck was i supposed to do that when the fucking psycho wouldn't let me leave?

it was now around seven pm, and they were making dinner. i had been here the night before yesterday and the entire day today. it had been a day and a half.

but nonetheless i was planning an amazing escape plan, and i know it would work because i tested it out last night. sorta.

third person.

the scared, but fierce teenager was shaking as she began.

the weird boy named dylan went to bed in his own room about an hour ago, but she could hear noises outside her 'room'.

alexa was a little worried because dylan 'accidentally' broke her phone when they were walking to his house two nights ago. so, she has no way of contacting or getting her pictures back for that matter.

she was pissed.

anyway, what was the plan you may be thinking?

the window in the guest bedroom was able to open up and it didn't have a screen. which was a stupid idea if dylan wanted to keep her hostage.

amateur, alexa had thought.

it was half past three am by the time she mustered up the courage to escape and she was almost ready to take action.

alexa still had on the outfit she had on two days ago, it was starting to smell.

she grabbed everything even her broken phone and was ready to run as fast as she could. for her life.

the sun was obviously set and the night was pitch black; dark. hardly any street lights lined along the road. the moon was bright.

alexa slowly opened the window, making sure not to make a sound. as she did this, she had wondered if luke was okay, if he was alright and out of jail.

she opened it enough to where she could crawl out of the white rimmed window. before she crawled out of it, she studied it and thought if she should open it a little more.

she thought fuck it and crawled out, being very gentle with the noise. the blondes heart raced, her adrenaline was pumping faster than anything.

once her feet were placed securely on the grass, and she was fully on the floor her legs took off running.

she listened as her dirty white slip on vans his the pavement as hard as they could, creating a slapping noise.

she ran as fast as she could until she found the nearest gas station that lights were still dim on the front.

suddenly the hard question hit her, a question she probably should've thought about warner, where was she supposed to go now?

she had absolutely no fucking idea where she was, and had no fucking idea where to go.

two hours later.

alexa had somehow found a 24 hour open starbucks, and she was inside with a hot drink in front of her that was paid by with the ten dollar bill in her phonecase.

she hoped that a fan would recognize her, or a nice person would see how in distress she was.

she was scared.

alexa hated being vulnerable, she hated being open and free and scared. she hated the feeling of weakness.

to the girl, being scared was the biggest flaw she had.

not to anyone else obviously, but she thought it was to her. she thought that if she was scared, she would show vulnerability and be beaten down by someone near her.

the truth however was that it was okay to be scared. she knew it was human in the back of her mind, but she refused to accept that she could be it.

meanwhile while alexa sat in an empty starbucks, her brother was sitting down.

sitting down in a police station.

"do we have a last known location?" the officer asked, his arms crossed on his chest.

"my house with the police." the scared older brothers voice was shaky, but as stern as he could keep it.

it hadn't hit luke yet that alexa might as well be on a plane to australia this moment. he also didn't want to accept the fact that it might be the real case.

"i have a new location." the hazel eyed boy spoke up, "at a starbucks twenty minutes away. fans took a photo of her, but not with her."

the blondes eyes grew wide, moving to grab his phone out of his pocket as fast as he could.

"fuck— okay, i know where this is. i think. calum, get the directions. let's go."

the group that went to find the teenager consisted of luke hemmings, his girlfriend, luke's three band mates and two police officers.

two better police officers.

they all drove down to the starbucks location as fast as they could, luke's grip on the steering wheel as tight as it could be.

but when they got there, it was to their surprise that the young seventeen year old was no where to be found.