Chapter III | A random girl calls me sunrise sister

The person lit up a candle which she was holding in her hand with the matchstick that she was holding in another hand. "AAAAAA" I screamed as soon as I saw her, "AAAAAAA" she screamed back in a chaotic unison with me, a panicked expression stroking her face, before she stopped and rushed towards me, clapping her hands over my mouth.

"Don't scream or else they might hear us" she said meekly in an extremely high-pitched voice.

She removed her hand from my mouth, as I stood confused and shocked, trying to gather myself and understand all the sudden weird discoveries, I just encountered.

The girl had chestnut hair and ice blue eyes. She was wearing a silk white skirt and shirt with a brown apron which was a little messy, her hair was tied together with an orange ribbon and she was wearing white socks and brown shoes.

The girl offered me some cookies which were in the shape of flowers and asked me to sit on a sofa around a table and she sat on another sofa across the table. I cluelessly accepted the cookies and sat on the sofa.

"I am Galena, May I know your name?" She spoke in a friendly way.

I looked towards the rose shaped cookie "Uhh... I am Rose" I lied.

"I don't think so it would be any problem if you tell me your real name" She said coolly.

My brows furrowed from perplexment "How did you.."

"You looked at the rose-shaped cookies before answering, it was pretty obvious, So tell me your real name, I won't kill and sell your kidneys", she slightly chortled.

I sighed, "I am Kyrah-Kyrah Wilson" 

"And how were you able to enter my extremely well hidden and camouflaged secret cave?"

"This-is a cave?"

"Yes and that's the entrance,", She pointed towards the window through which a waterfall could be seen, "Unless you somehow found the hole on top or dig a hole in"

"Actually...I don't know", I thought for few moments, "Wait, I guess I entered this place after that-thing happened" I pondered.

"What thing?"

"Umm...You will laugh at me"

"No, I won't, tell me,"

I explained the ridiculous thing that happened to her and kinda felt dumb explaining the parts where I was dumb.

Her eyebrows shot up and she gasped "You must be the younger Sunrise sister"

"The what?" 

__________________________________________________

Author's note: Hello everyone, Thank you once again for choosing to read another chapter of mine. If you would like to support me then make sure to like, comment or follow me to stay notified when new chapters are uploaded.