Chapter XV | "What sort of thing?"

Toivo quickly grabbed a giant yellow ball off the shelf and threw it toward a corner of the room. The giant dog cantered and leaped towards it and started to play with it making one of the wooden chairs fall with a loud bang which in turn made the vexerbud wake up and quickly hide in the lap of Galen, who stroked it to comfort.

"Sorry for that! This is Fluber. I rescued it when it was being hunted by Greg's soldiers and since then it has been living with me." Toivo introduced the dog.

"No problem, it's the trait of animals that make them like this, it's not their fault. But, What sort of dog is it? I have never seen such a dog before" I questioned.

"It's a Wolfur, they don't do any harm to humans they just love to have fun, but humans are weary creatures so, you know what they do when they don't like something" he replied.

I nodded and looked at Fluber, the door with curious eyes "Can I pet him?" I asked Toivo.

"Sure,"

I carefully went near the creature, trying to look as harmless as possible while he chewed on the ball. I slowly moved my hand forward to caress its forehead. He closed his eyes and lay on the floor, softly purring as if showing that he was enjoying the pets.

Toivo left the room, perhaps to get something.

"You do get along with animals very well," Galena commented.

"Yes, animals are really amazing creatures better than humans, undoubtedly, better than humans, because they don't think and judge people, if you treat them fairly they will do the same, it could be hard-gaining their trust as you need to remember to show them your kindness and respect too at all time but unlike humans, they are easy to bond with and the most trustable companion anyone can have" 

"Indeed, they are,"

Toivo entered the room with a huge basket with wooden wheels, "Sorry but can we plan the first step after I am done doing something, It would take a few minutes only," he said.

"Sure, but...what is it?" I asked.

"It's just the answers to some questions that you might have had about me, which you didn't ask and I didn't reply, to until now," he replied.

"What sort of thing?" Galena and I asked out of bewilderment in unison.

Toivo smiled, he took out a mat from the basket, layed it onto the ground and sat on it "Come on climb onto the mat if you want to know the answer!".

Galena and I looked at each other in bewilderment, we followed Toivo's instructions and climbed onto the mat with Flubber also excitedly climbing along with us.

"Hold on tight! It will be a speedy ride!" exclaimed Toivo.

Suddenly the mat started hovering off the ground like the mat from Aladdin, we looked down on the wooden floor as the mat slowly rose in air out of astonishment. As soon as the mat was a foot or two above the ground it took a sharp-speedy turn and flew towards the wall.

Galena and I screamed our lungs out from fright as we magically shrunk in size and entered one of the tiny houses that was on the wall.