Acknowledgement

Alright....It is done. Wait it is, actually? Um..yeah...yep! I...wrote my first book. I WROTE MY FIRST BOOK!

Woah, how long did it take again? Yea...1 entire year and 4 months with more than hundred times giving up and venting to Haleema about it, but then once again more than hundred times getting back up. This truly was an experience-something I wish to live again even though I promised my mother I won't do it again. But do I ever keep my promises?

I had a lot of ups and downs through this journey. I remember thinking that I will never be able complete this book and my dreams of becoming a writer are just foolish and unrealistic and I used to cry about it at night. Well, still I don't know if this book will become as great as much as the efforts I putted in it but I am just happy that at least I got till here, Alhumdullilah. And Inshallah, I will write more books and maybe one of them will become a success. My path is set now and I just hope that I am braced up enough to stay resilient through it as I know it's not going to be easy.

I want to thank my bezzie Hal for being there and listening to me when I was going through some rough times. I want to also thank Fathimathu Rifa, Fathimah Hanah, my parents and many others who supported me to publish this book and I will forever be grateful of you all.

And also, I would like to thank everyone who read and brought my book from Amazon or Wattpad, I really hope you liked it as much as I did when writing it and I have not disappointed you.

It was truly nice feeling that ecstatic feeling brush through my spine and blood stream, which I experienced before when I published my first chapter and saw that my book had gotten three views. Now imma go and finally rest and listen to Conan Gray.