Chapter XLVIII | The Dude who's name we forgot to ask

I turned around, a huge pine green hover car was standing there-well-not standing-more like hovering, yea it was one of those hover cars(riages) but this one seemed way more old than any I have seen zoom past us so far. It was shaking like an old car and making the annoying grey engine sound.

"What are you all doing here? Can't you see what the sky has done to the ground? You will turn into frozen ice-cream soon!" and out of the strange window a man's head stuck out, he was probably in his late forties, his skin was the darkest shade and the joy sparked with luster on his face, even though because of concern for us it had frowned it down a bit, he had a cow boy hat on even in freezing snow, the positive vibe like none other I have seen shone the brightest on his face even in the crazy blizzard.

"We needed to go to Star Lily Bank, we thought of walking there but now we're stuck" Galena explained.

"Then, Hop in! I guess I am not going to Star Lily all alone anymore!" The man spoke as the door to his car slid open.

We glanced at each other, undoubtedly confused by whether to trust the man or not as danger for us can come in any way as it had come before, "Come on now! I don't want to turn my car into popsicles either" he joked as he called out to us again.

We once again glanced at each other, giving the final chance to speak something but none did. I sighed and climbed into the pine green car as the others unwillingly followed.

"Are we seriously doing this?" said Toivo.

"Just get in, loser!" Iris replied.

He sighed and rolled his eyes, following Flubber into the car, most unwilling to join the ride of all four of us.

"You have a really fluffy dog there!" he warmly spoked.

"Yea," Toivo gloomily spoked as he was the most uninterested to strike a conversation with the stranger.

"Hang on-Is that a Voldvek?"

"Most Certainly it is," Toivo's voice faltered.

"They truly are one of the most charming creature, probably the most friendliest and wondrous Cerones I think, they use to just roam around here and there on the street causing troubles, brightening up days by their cuteness but the wild ones, they were slightly risky to bond with", the man sighed, "Oh those were some days!"

"You love animals?", Galena chuckled, "Well, it's not too normal nowadays to meet someone from urban lands loving nature and stuff anymore"

"I knows it's weird for a guy living half of his life among metals and wires connected everywhere and everyone do says I should stop doing these stuffs-I should stop studying about thing that might never come to existence ever again but, I don't just want to study them-I want to live among them, watch them grow and thrive, feel their every changing moments-but I want to make it possible-real and there is hope now, everything is going to change soon"

"What hope?" Toivo questioned, his interest slowly growing in the conversation.

The man looked at us, confused, "Didn't you hear about the prophecy coming true? The Sunrise Sisters? They have arrived!"

"How did you know that?" I asked out of astonishment.

The guy waved his hand in here, he had a black band across his wrist and suddenly an holographic 2D like newspaper came.

MMC Times

Is the Renowned Prophecy Coming True? Sunrise Sisters have Arrived? Will the king's rule come to an end?

November fourth, the day when the greatest party of the year was held, turned out to be more great than any of us expected. It's famously rumored that at the Crimson, just one didn't mysteriously disappear, many more walked out or perhaps sneaked out off the land behind the crowd's eyes as well. And these 'many' weren't just ordinary slaves bought by the Ms. Autumna Crimsond to fix the dead house for the greatest party of the year, they arrived there with a purpose and left with their purpose completed. Yes, it is true, The Sunrise Sisters and their soon eminent companions were as well walking through the noble crowds at Crimsonds that evening and it is still unclear where the so known mere slaves are and what exactly happened to the last member of the Crimsond house.

-Article written by Chrisbelle Rosy

"It's all over the front page of MMC! And undoubtedly they are knitting some plan of theirs and that's what we are preparing for" The guy spoked.

"What do you mean by 'we'?" Galena questioned.

"We have created this camp for undoubtedly being a part in this revolutionary fight, who all are willing to contribute their life and heart in this battle to freedom are free to join, whether tall or short, young or old, experienced or inexperienced, everyone and anyone whose heart beats for free Mikellar is free to join and I am not gonna lie but half of Mikellar-no, almost ninety percent of Mikellar-except the coward riches-will be there on the camp!" The man explained.

"More than half of the Mikellar! "Toivo gasped.

"And if you want to join in, I can take you there, we would be needing as many people as possible" he noted.

"We would love to, sir but we have some stuff to handle", Iris answered.

"Well then, whenever you are done with your stuff or if you need any help remember to just rub this rock with another twice and we will be there" he said handing Toivo the rock.

"Thank you, sir", Toivo smiled.

"Anytime chaps"

The car stopped, almost throwing us to the other side of the car.

"And here we are!"

We climbed out of the old pine green car, as we waved our last bye to the man.

Help can come from places you least expect were there, so don't lose hope.

But, Wait- We forgot to ask his name!