Chapter IV | The Story of The Kingdom of Mikellar

"Don't you know about the prophecy of Queen Adela?" Galena asked.

"No," I stopped, taken aback, "Who is Queen Adela?"

"Well, that makes it more obvious that you are one of the sunrise sisters,"

"What are these Sunrise Sisters? What are you even talking about" I blurted out of annoyance.

"Oh! Sorry, I will explain...

Many years ago, our kingdom, our land called Mikellar, was ruled by Great King Edward and Wise Queen Adela with peace and harmony. There were no forms of inequality, injustice or discrimination. Everyone, everything, and every living sang the songs of laughter and joy, and I didn't need to hide in here in isolation.

Until one un-fateful day when our king and queen's most trusted advisor, minister and king's brother Gregory Mikellar decided to betray King and Queen by killing our king and almost killing our Queen and their daughter. He destroyed the prosperous flora and fauna, and instructed his guards to do any sort of injustice in and to the forests, the valleys, the nature of the land and to the ones who come against it because he assumed they were disgusting, less witted than humans and only brought loss to the country by their conventions.

But before the king fell to his eternal slumber, he gave the Queen and their daughter two of the greatest inventions made by mankind to keep them safe and perhaps to even stop Greg; One of the inventions was a chemical that could create a latibule, a hiding place, to live in which provide the person with all it needs after just a single drop of it on any sort of surface, Another invention was a ring that could show a person the future in their sleep, but it wasn't an easy task to use it, as none knew when or how they would see the future, only a few were able to succeed in being able to use the peculiar ring.

Our Queen took her daughter and went into hiding in the most isolated and less known valleys of our kingdom, covered in mists of clouds, and she hid neither on land nor in water but in the most unexpected place: the air. She poured a drop of liquid from the jar that the king gave her onto the clouds which surrounded the valley, and it created a floating ship covered with the clouds of the valley.

No one was able to find them for a long time until one another un-fateful day, the soldiers of the traitor Greg found them and murdered Queen Adela, but to their surprise, the princess had left the valley before they could even set their eyes on her because of a noble sacrifice by the Queen. The night before they were found, she saw the future of the traitor's soldiers arriving in the valley and founding their latibule, her dying, and the princess going into hiding in solitude, but the queen couldn't escape her death as it was destined, and if she would have gone with the princess, her daughter's life could have been at danger, so she commanded her daughter to leave-leave her to her death, and desert away into hiding in the forests of Mikellar.

The princess ran between the valley, tears escaping her eyes. She turned back and gave a last glance at her misty latibule before turning and fleeing to the forests with a prophecy foretold by her mother for the great future of Mikellar, the old rag-side bag of her father hanging from her shoulder and her mother's prayers.

The prophecy was of two sisters coming from a different world than ours, defeating Gregory and bringing back the glory and happiness of our kingdom again.

The elder sister shall come first and shall be taken as a servant in a house of a noble person working for the traitor.