Chapter XII | The Faithful Soldier

"It can't be," he muttered out of disbelief and lowered his head, "I am sorry your highness, for my unfavourable behaviour"

Galena furrowed her eyebrows out of confusion, and so was I puzzled by the weird and unexpected reply.

"Kyrah, could you pass me his sword, please?" She asked me.

I quickly sprinted towards the sword that lay on the dry-solid ground, grabbed and handed it to her. She examined the sword's blade and I realized something was written on it.

'The world has turned cold and dark, But a light will spark and slowly destroy the dark walls.

At one victorious sunrise, Two sisters who will come to destroy this cruelness will rain the warm sunray on us.

So don't lose hope, Because one day the world will once again shine with joy and pride and we will sing the songs of joy.'

Galena removed her sword away from the boy's neck and handed him his sword "Rise our faithful soldier, you indeed are no enemy of ours"

"Who is he?" I questioned her.

"A soldier who has not lost his hope even after the hardest of times" She replied, slightly smiling as she gave him a hand to help him stand back up.

"Thank you, princess" The boy said, still looking at her with complete awe. 

"Oh please don't call me that! My name is Galena, that's what your going to call me, and your name?" Galena asked.

"Sorry princess-I mean Galena, I am Toivo, Toivo Rospher" he answered.