Chapter XXX | The Tuneskoo Bird

"No!." Galena and I exclaimed sternly.

Singing is not bad but singing in front of people doesn't come in the bucket list of fun or seriously saving the world.

"I guess perhaps we are stuck here," Toivo sighed.

"Well.., I do know one song, mother used to sing it to me to put me to bed but the thing is, I don't know whether you all will survive through it or not," Galena stuttered.

"Galena, we will be needing all the chances we can get so go, and SING!" I replied sternly.

Galena carefully took the tiny egg from Toivo's hand.

"Careful!" Toivo anxiously squeaked.

Galena cleared her throat and closed her eyes. Her burrows furrowed as she tried to take out words from her mouth. Her mouth opened and there came out trembling and stuttering words. 

But then came a strange weird vibration from the shell, it felt strangely good, as if we were somewhere- somewhere better than imagination, better than anything in this world.

Her brows loosened, her hands stopped trembling and then came out the melodious and clearer words. But it wasn't the voice that beautified the song, it was the words.

They held a strong meaning, a meaning that showed us the last rope to the light which was seen by none, a meaning so precious, so beautiful, you won't find so easily in this decaying world.

"Crack"

Lines cracked up on the walls of the egg. We quickly turned our eyes onto the shell.

Galena stopped and we breathlessly watched the sparkling emerald beak peck out of the walls of the shell.

Slowly, the egg shell collapsed into grains of sand and there came out the emerald green feather bird with slight blue shining sparkles on its feathers. But it were the eyes that caught our attention, they were as deep and blue as the farest down realm of the ocean.

The tiny bird curled up like a ball in the hands of Galena.

It flew up above her hands with the same sand grains revolving around it. Slowly, it grew larger, creating a tsunami of sand.

It got more huge and so, it got more violent. We were barely able to keep our eyes open, it seemed as if it would flood the room with the sand anytime soon.

And then when our backs were completely against the cold wall and our nose seemed to slowly fill with sand grains, a blue feather could be barely seen flapping its wings, the hustling stopped and the sand grain dropped on the ground.

We rubbed our eyes and there stood the same bird but it's emerald green feathers turned into the colors of deep blue ocean and it's head was touching the room ceiling, it became more marvelous, more magnificent than before.

She blew with her wings onto the door but instead of strong gusts of wind a thick frequency sound was emitted. The door blew open and fell onto the green carpets without even making a sound.

We looked at each other shocked and we glanced upon the blue-emerald bird but instead of where the bird stood was once again the same tiny egg.