Chapter XIX | The Disguise

"The Mainland!" Galena added.

"Stage 1 of the plan, find a clue for reconquering Mikellar, Completed. Now.... Stage: 2 of the plan, Disguise." I said.

"A disguise?" Galena and Toivo said in unison.

"Well.. do you think we are going to just enter the Mikellar like this? We would be in wanted poster all across that city, If we enter like this we could get caught or perhaps killed because we are the ones who will defeat their king obviously, there will be many assassin out there looking for us so, we will be needing a disguise to camouflage in that city" I explained them whatever I could understand that these kids couldn't understand.

"Oh!" Galena and Toivo exclaimed. "I never thought of that!" Galena added.

"So, I guess the best way to change our look is to put on fake eye glass, because eye is the identity" I said what I thought was the most clever idea but I was proved wrong just a second after I said it.

"Do you think wearing some casual accessories will disguise you from the super high powered cams of Mikellarian streets?" Galena said.

"So, what should we do?" I asked.

Galena took out a wooden box which looked like a smaller version of a treasure box and opened it. I quickly sprinted towards her side to see what was inside of it.

"Woah!" I exclaimed, looking towards the metallic sci-fi interior of the box with several buttons and a screen which showed what was in front of it like a smart phone does when you open the camera.

Galena pointed the box lid towards Toivo "Toivo, could you please stand still".

"Sure" Toivo said and awkwardly stood as he didn't know what was happening, trying his best not to move. Galena pressed two buttons and a green-blue beam of light hitted him and created white smoke around him.

Toivo started to cough because of the smoke. The smoke slowly started to fade and disappear and surprisingly, Toivo was not there! instead another boy stood, probably 7 or 8 with brown hair and blue eyes instead of deep black hair and eyes of Toivo, the only similarity they had was their dresses. "What did just happened?" The boy said in shock.

"Where is Toivo?" I asked Galena.

"He is Toivo," Galena replied with a sly smile on her face.

"Yes, I am Toivo. Wait...why does it feel like I am short? What happened to me right now?" The boy who was perhaps Toivo, said panicking.

"How could that be possible?" I faltered.

Suddenly, Flubber started to bark at the boy. "What happened, friend? Calm down" the boy said and raised his hand and placed it onto Flubber's forehead and Flubber was calm once again.

"Indeed, he is Toivo," I said "So, this is it, this is how we are going to disguise. Stage: 2 of the plan, Disguise to Camouflage, Completed."

_______________________________________________________

Author's Note: ✨Hellooo everyone! Hope you all are doing well! Thank you for choosing to read another chapter of the my story "My Adventure in Mikellar", If you enjoyed reading this story then, make sure to vote and/or if you wish to support me then, make sure to follow me so, that you don't miss any new update and be the first to read the new chapters. Thank you! and have a marvelous day!.✨