Chapter LXX | The Big Brother Returns

The bombs, which were once being dropped from the UFOs on our soldiers, were now strangely being dropped on their army as they shrieked and dashed in pain.

We stood perplexed yet awe-struck by this sudden turn of tides as we looked at the baffling scene unfolding in front of us.

"What...but how?" Galena muttered, trotting towards our side with a dazed expression across her bruised face.

"I...I don't know. It looks like someone hacked into their air force," Iris pondered.

"But no one can hack the Gregorian system," Toivo pointed.

"Unless," Nora began, "Someone hacked it from the inside,"

"What? But-how-who would?... Oh!'' I babbled.

Carla snorted, "Who wouldn't?"

Flocks of soldiers from our rival mate dashed out of giant capsules that fell from the UFO aircraft with the joy of attaining new freedom burning in their eyes as they killed and destroyed the war machines.

Some robotic creatures started to hit each other on each other's faces meanwhile, some robots self-destroyed themselves by exploding into a million pieces.

And that's when I finally found him,

Cepheus, leading a giant troop of Gregorian men to destroy the last eclipse of the gigantic weird monstrous robots, with the glint of contentment and joy glistering in his eye, the usual cold and stiff look was gone with a more vigorous and ambitious look on his face as he shot a spear right through one of the giant monsters neck.

He rushed towards Toivo, who sat hugging the injured fluffy dog, hopeless and clueless about what was happening around him. He softly placed his hand on the shoulder of his brother who lifted his head from the mane of his dying friend and looked at his lost brother, breaking into tears as they embraced each other.

We once again roared with hope and zeal for victory as we raided the dry lands of Versette. The metal army, which our enemy built, slowly began shrinking and weakening with every wrung of our weapons and shot of our bullets and arrows.

The great great great Gregory was still nowhere to be found, and his colossal, monstrous, and furious feline pet was still unable to be taken down.

"Shooters and Archers, ready!" cried Hephaestus as he got together with a bunch of other soldiers to shoot down the gigantic lifeless yet, horrifying creature, "Shoot!", They all shot the iron skin of the huge metal mammal but, all that the extremely revolutionized bullets and spears did was break with a click and fall back on the ground. The Great Lion, with eyes flooding with fury, turned his head towards the troop.

"Oh no," stuttered one of the soldiers before crying and scuttling off in random directions alongside the other soldiers, "RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!"

But Hephaestus stood still with his eyebrows knit and eyes firmly looking into the utter black and poisonous amethyst eyes of the tremendous beast.

With a loud shout he charged toward the lion, but in a matter of minutes, he was shooting up from the ground at more than a thousand metres per second from the great force of the roar of the lion, making even the farthest one tremble and fall.

"Impossible," Martha (the Gibson-haired woman) who was fighting beside me whispered, "Not even the greatest of all revolutionary or chaotic minds could create such a thing,"

That's when it clicked into my mind, "The Gemstones!" I pondered aloud.

"It must be the Green Wall gemstone, then. The black one!"