Chapter XLII | TROUBLES!

We were sitting in a very bad and roughly made tent-like house. I made the pretty badly structured wall and ground from the cardboards boxes and stuff I found, Galena found some random plants that had somehow started growing among the trashy lands and surprisingly were edible and she made it into an salad, Toivo somehow sewed plastic bags to make a giant cover for the top of our tent, And Iris found found and made few furnitures for our tent out of the junk-pit.

I was sitting on the dying sofa along with Iris and I discovered that it's back was covered in slime because maybe few of those slimy spider crawled across it-probably there was a spider web society inside the sofa but, never mind- Toivo was sitting on a stacked up cardboard with Flubber sleeping besides him-he mostly sleeps but, when he's awake, I hope you all don't get to experience what it is like- and Galena was on the three-legged chair with 'ABC kid's playing blocks' stacked together as the fourth leg. Just for your info, all this was founded by Iris. She did a bad job.

"So, We have founded the Elder Sunrise Sister but what now?" Toivo broked the marvelous silence as we munched on our salads.

"Uhh.. What do you mean 'what now'?" Iris questioned.

"We still don't have anything that could help us defeat Greg?" He reminded us.

"Maybe Iris will get her powers as well?" I commented.

"But even if she does, I don't think it will do any great of a damage to Greg, as it is said, he is almost invincible" Galena replied.

"There seems no-way to stop that guy and even if there is, how are we supposed to get it to work with us almost dying because of all these troubles that are spilling on us like Shrek wearing a chicken hat with water, that doesn't even make any sense!" I wondered aloud, "These dang troubles..." I murmured, "WAIT! TROUBLES! THE TROUBLES!" I shouted.

"Honestly, you are going mad," Galena spoked.

"Maybe we do-we do have a way to defeat him!" I exclaimed.

"What? How?" Iris questioned out of bewilderment.

"Didn't you all notice something? Every single trouble-Every single accident we got in, ended up us finding something new-almost useful or something like that?" I explained, "Like, I found Mikellar by 'accident', which was useful- I guess-, We were able to find Queen Adela's message at that pond, why? Because we weren't 'accidentally' able to sleep and we found Toivo who took us to Cepheus's Camp, where I 'accidentally' found my superpowers and when we escaped from there we out of mere 'accident' got ended up at an auction, where we surprisingly enough 'accidently' got bought by a lady at whose house Iris AKA the Elder Sunrise Sister was miserably living in! So, maybe these accidents have deeper meaning, maybe these troubles aren't just some mere problems but trails of hints and clues!".

Toivo gasped, "Hence, if we follow these 'trouble accident trails', carefully-".

"We would be able to figure a way out of this quest!" Iris completed.

"The heirloom thing-" Toivo spoked, "-That Greg was talking about. How were we 'accidentally' able to stay and witness all that happen?"

"Maybe it had a deeper meaning?" Galena commented.

"Maybe the Heirloom could come useful?" Iris suggested.

"Crimsond House was part of one of the five seats at Monarch's court, It was said that each owner of these seats were given a special something that were passed through the generation of their houses to be protected-like a heirloom, it holded a great value and that it must be used when the time was right, it was super secret stuff though, only the five seats house's owner knew about it" Galena explained "And Greg was one of the five seat's owner, he must know the value of the heirlooms and it is also said that Greg defeated the King by using his house's heirloom and another heirloom that he stole from the Green Wall house, thus meaning-"

"He is getting the other heirlooms from other houses, so that no-one can stop him" Iris concluded.

"No-one means us," Toivo added.

"Then we must get it before he puts his dirty hands on it" I spoked.

"What are the other two houses?" Iris asked.

"The Al-Qamar Mark and Bronze Leaf" Galena replied.

"We might find about the Crimsond heirloom at the Secret Library at the Secret Library back at Crimsond Mansion '' Iris spoked, "And there aren't just piles of books, there are more".

"Then, Crimsond Mansion, The Secret Library inside a literal Secret Library is our next stop" I declared.