• Begging Me •

Calix was sitting on a black leather couch while staring at his cellphone screen. I cleared my throat and he looked up at me before he stood up.

"Let's go." He said as if nothing happened before throwing his arm around my shoulder. He grabbed the bags at the front before we exited the store together.

"You're eighteen, right?" Calix asked seriously and I nodded.

He drove to a large building downtown and we got out of his car before entering the building together. I stayed close to him since he was the only person I knew here. We went into a club and loud music filled my ears.

The room suddenly dawned in silence once people started to notice us. Why are they so scared of him?

"Wait here." He told me before leaving me with his bodyguard.

"Does anybody know where I can find Vincente?" He asked loudly and everyone was quiet. He pulled his gun out before shooting at the roof and I stepped behind his bodyguard in fear.

"Where the fuck is, Vincente?" He asked once more and people showed him to a door. He went over to the door in silence before he entered it and I let out a soft breath of relief.

After a few minutes of hiding behind the bodyguard, Calix finally came back to us. He put his gun away before walking ahead of us. I just silently followed them outside.

Now I'll shut up because he might kill me. I wonder what that man ever did to him.

We drove back home in silence. I was so afraid I didn't even want to breathe in front of him. I carefully watched Calix, his jaw was ticking which only made him look scarier.

"What are you looking at, Nevaeh?" He asked while looking ahead of him. I averted my gaze from him and stared out the window. "Answer me." He said in a husky tone.

"You killed that man." I blurted out and he raised a single eyebrow at me. "Why did you do that?" I asked in confusion.

"He tried to kill my family," he snapped at me.

"But was it necessary to kill him?"

"Don't question me. Ever." He said in a low tone. I stayed quiet after that because I knew I had to be obedient to him.

I sat back in my seat and stared ahead of me. Spain is a beautiful place, I have to admit that. I just don't want to be here, or at least not like this.

I was kidnapped and I can't act like everything is okay, I need to get away from here.

We finally got back to the mansion and Calix opened my door for me. If he thinks that's going to work on me, he's making one helluva mistake.

I thanked him before going into the house. My feet hurt from walking in these heels all day.

"Daddy, can you take these off for me," I asked and Calix seemed surprised at the nickname I gave him before coming over to me.

He loosened the straps on my heels before standing up and towering over me.

"What do you say?" He asked and I pushed my hair behind my back.

"Thanks, Daddy," I said before walking away from him.

I can't believe I just did that.

When did I become so-? Ugh!

I saw some toiletries standing on a shelf next to a make-up kit.

Finally. My package came.

I grabbed the shower gel and took a long shower. It's not like I have anything else to do.

I pulled on a black see-through lingerie dress with an open-cut front.

Calix sat upright when I entered his room. I don't know why he's making me sleep in here.

His gaze stayed focussed on me and I felt nervous for some reason. I sat on his bed before tying my hair into a bun on top of my head. Calix walked around the bed and came standing in front of me.

He placed his hand on my breasts and I hate to admit it but it felt good. He lowered the material covering my breasts before brushing his thumbs over my nipples.

He slowly opened my legs and my cheeks were on fire.

"I swear I'm gonna make your tight little pussy mine." He whispered into my ear. "I'll make you cum, every time I fuck you until you scream my name. Begging me for more." He placed two fingers on the lace fabric covering my clit and I let out a shaky breath.

He rubbed against my clit while looking into my eyes so I bit into my bottom lip to suppress my moans.

"You've been a good girl." He said before getting up and exiting the room. I exhaled before slumping onto the bed.

Thank God, he never came back to his room. What was that feeling?