• Using Me •

The next morning I woke up to someone giggling in my ear. I frowned before sitting upright.

"Camreigh?" I asked in surprise and she hugged me tightly.

"Hi Levaeh." She said in a bubbly tone and I smiled broadly.

"Where's Calix?" I asked nicely.

"He said he wasn't a morning person." She said slowly. Poor thing, she probably has a hard time speaking English to me.

"You should teach me some Spanish," I said and she smiled at me.

"I can't Levaeh I'm too small." She argued in her cute voice so I placed a kiss on her cheek before tickling her.

The door opened and Calix entered with a tray of ice cream in huge bowls. What the fuccc-

This is the way to any woman's soul.

I opened my mouth to argue about my health but he raised a single eyebrow at me.

"We're allowed to rebel against it for one day. I already looked it up on Google." He said blankly and I nodded an okay before taking a bowl from him.

Where is the rude Calix that hated my guts for more than a week? Is this because of last night? He just wants to use me.

"You're trusting Google now?" I asked dryly and he made a tsk sound before placing a spoonful of ice cream into his mouth.

Camreigh ate her ice cream like her life depended on it so I chuckled lightly.

"Don't tell Mom, Camreigh," Calix said and she just nodded while continuing what she was doing.

"We're gonna drink lots of water after this," I told her and she didn't even pay attention to me. I slowly ate the bowl of heaven in my hands with closed eyes.

When I opened my eyes Calix looked at me as if I did the weirdest thing. He smirked before shaking his head.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" I asked and he smirked.

"You're kinda cute when you're not being annoying." He said and I rolled my eyes at him.

"You're kinda hot when you're not being arrogant." I retorted and his deep laughter filled the room.

I smiled while eating my ice cream. Camreigh jumped up from the bed before running outside giggling.

"I think she's high," I said and Calix blankly stared at me.

"Camreigh don't run in the house and don't go downstairs!" Calix yelled after her.

"Yeah!" She yelled back cutely.

I watched Calix eat his ice cream, I placed my bowl on the nightstand and played with my hair.

"About last night." He said while looking at the ice cream in his hand.

"Don't say anything." I stopped him. I don't know why I stopped him but I'm not ready to hear whatever was going to come out of his mouth.

"Nevaeh this doesn't mean anything." He said while running a hand through his hair causing his muscles to flex.

"Then what are we doing?" I asked and he sighed.

"We're fucking." He said blankly and my heart squeezed.

"So you're using me?" I asked dryly.

"If pleasing you means that I'm using you then yes." He said blankly before I got up to leave the room.

How do I feel?

I don't feel anything. Especially not for Calix. I mean he kidnapped me and god only knows how many people he's killed before. He's a monster.

But then- 

He's also somebody's son and he loves his little sister and he freaks out when something bad happens to me and...

And I can't fall in love with him.