• Danger •

Vote and comment.🧜🏼‍♀️🧜🏼‍♀️

"We're playing a game," Stone said blankly.

"Oh shit! I apologize." The Vicente guy said. "You're not gonna say hi, pip?" He asked so I frowned at him.

"What happened to your wrists?" Vicente asked in confusion so I looked down at my wrists. I don't know either.

"Ask him," I said while pointing at Stone.

"It's called role play. You're ruining our kinks. Get out." Stone told the man in front of him.

"I want a hug." He said and I frowned at him. What a weirdo.

He pulled me into a hug before slipping something into my pocket.

"Chao," I said in my mother tongue and he lifted his hand before leaving the house. As soon as the door closed Stone came walking towards me.

"Bruja." Witch. He said and I scoffed in disbelief.

"Izmamnik." Fraudster, I said angrily.

He roughly gripped my arm in his hand before leading me downstairs.

"You need to stop! You kidnap innocent people. That poor baby and you erased my memory." I said angrily and he gripped my shoulders.

"Don't go near my daughter again." He said harshly and I frowned. It's his daughter?

"Of course she's yours. You left her alone in her nursery. Her throat will become sore from crying, where's her mom? Did you kill her?" I asked in disbelief.

"No, she's very much alive." He said while glaring at me before pushing me into the dungeon.

"I have to tinkle," I said and he frowned at me. He gripped my arm once more before taking me back upstairs.

"Tinkle." He said rudely so I went into the bathroom. I locked the door before doing my business. When I was done I looked through the window but there were two huge guys standing in front of it.

I took the paper out of my back pocket before frowning deeply at the letters scribbled on it.

I put the paper away before spotting a picture in a frame on the counter. Who places pictures in their bathroom? I took the photo out of the frame before folding it and placing it into my pocket.

"Why did that man call you Calix?" I asked bluntly as I went outside.

"Because he thinks I'm Calix Vasquez." He said and I frowned. "I killed the real Calix when we were eighteen years old and then I pretended to be him for seven years, it's been a long time. And now I'm the son of a mafia boss it honestly wasn't that hard, I mean nobody could remember his face. And his dad refused to take my DNA, it's a shame." He said and I looked at him in shock.

"Why are you telling me all this?" I asked him in fear.

"Because you asked." He said innocently.

"So you're gonna kill me?" I asked and he smiled.

"You're not as much of an airhead as I thought you were. You're good at acting dumb. But sometimes you're not acting." He said and I looked at him in disbelief. What a dick. I'm not dumb I got straight A's in all of my classes.

I might not be street smart but I am book smart.

"You're gonna regret this," I told him and he laughed at me.

"If you say so. Now be a good little girl and stay here until we come and get you." He said and I glared at him as he left the room.

"Who does he think he is to call me a little girl?" I hate him and now I'm losing my mind I'm even talking to myself. 

I took the photo out of my back pocket and I gasped. It's me, Stone, the little girl, and that Vicente man- Kelly? How does Kelly know these people? There was another man next to me in the photo. He looks old and evil and familiar. I know these people.

I took the paper out that Vicente gave me and I frowned again.

You're in danger. Be ready by tonight, I'm coming to get you.

Love, mano.

Mano?

Can I trust him? What if he's in on their scheme against me? What if they're testing me? What if he is also a con artist? I can't trust con artists.

But I'm desperate-

*

❤️