• Restraint •

Please vote and comment.❤️

Calix slowly walked towards me, he towered over me so I looked up into his eyes. His hand went under my dress so I bit into my bottom lip.

His fingers slowly started to rub against my panties.

"Just tell me when to stop." He said in a husky tone. He removed his hand from my lower region before unzipping my dress at the back.

I wasn't wearing a bra so I was left in nothing but my panties. Calix removed his tie before tying it around my wrists behind my back.

He slowly stepped in front of me before gently lifting my chin and I felt my cheeks and ears heating up.

"Are you ready, Nevaeh?" He whispered into my ear and I felt my panties damping. He hit my ass before squeezing it tightly.

"Yes- Daddy," I said before carefully watching him.

"Do you want to know what your punishment is?" He asked and I nodded.

"Restraint." He said before pushing me onto the bed.

He slowly removed my panties before looking at my lower region. He came up to my breasts and traced kisses down to my belly button. He slowly went down to my inner thighs. Licking them with his magical tongue.

He moved closer to my clit but he never touched it. My back arched from the bed as he kissed my inner thighs. He licked around my pussy but I needed him to-

Calix pressed my stomach down and I let out a shivery breath. He spread my legs and I felt the pleasure between my thighs increasing, waiting to be explored by him.

He placed feathery kisses on my clit and I moaned in ecstasy. His tongue ran down my slit and I squirmed under his touch. He sucked on my clit before pulling back and I moaned out loudly.

"Please-" I begged him. "Please stop torturing me." I struggled the words out and Calix smirked before standing up and untying me. No that's not what I meant.

I shut my legs before curling into a bundle on the bed.

"Keep disobeying me," Calix said blankly. "And trust me, Heaven the last thing you're going to be worrying about is being sexually frustrated." He said before leaving the room.

So he kidnapped me to be his sex toy? I kept lying in the same position before drifting off to sleep.

The next morning I woke up by myself. I rolled onto my side and found Calix sitting on a chair. Is he watching me?

I moved closer to where he was sitting and found that he was sleeping.

Look at his long eyelashes. And look at how pink his lips are. The same lips that can make me cu-

"Heaven." He said in his sleepy voice. My eyes widened before I sat upright in bed.

"What are you doing?" He asked curiously and I shrugged.

"Were you trying to kill me in my sleep?" He asked before sitting upright but the sun was blinding my view so I couldn't see him.

"No," I said before running a hand through my hair. "Maybe," I said and he scoffed.

"You need me and you know it, Nevaeh." He said before getting up from the chair and going outside of the room.

I've never felt like this before.

I'm sexually frustrated and I only need him to take it away. I want him to do things to me, things that have never been done to me before.

But will he? If he finds out that I'm a virgin?