• Heaven •

Please vote and comment.❤️

"How are you feeling?" Calix asked before I slumped onto the bed.

"Better," I said softly. He sat in the chair next to the bed and I carefully watched him.

"That's good." He said in a husky tone. "Lexi tells me that you seemed off earlier today. What does that mean?" He asked and I sighed.

"I already told you. I'm homesick." I said before applying some cream to my face.

"You know I can't take you back, right?" He asked and I stayed quiet. I grabbed the syringe before pinching my skin between my fingers.

Calix silently watched me until I threw the needle into the trash can.

"How long have you been diabetic?" He asked and I briefly looked over at the tattooed man in front of me before sanitizing my hands and applying lotion to them.

"Since I was six years old," I said softly.

"How do you feel about that, Heaven?" He asked in a gentle tone.

"I feel like it's unfair," I said under my breath. "It's not something that goes away. These needles are part of who I am now." I said silently. "I can't live without them." I breathed out.

"Why are you being so nice to me?" I asked curiously.

"I'm not." He said blankly. "I'm just trying to understand you." He said in a husky tone. Why would he want to understand me?

"Why?" I asked.

"You're questioning me again." He said blankly and I realized that I crossed the line.

"Right. I'm sorry. Just please don't punish me." I said while looking at my hands.

"Trust me I want to." He said slowly while pulling me closer to him. "First you try to kill yourself and now this." He said before scoffing.

"You have no idea what I want to do to you. How hard I want to make you cum." He said huskily and his hand stopped at my waistband.

"But I still need you to be in perfect shape tomorrow when we go downtown." He said blankly.

That sentence made me shut up in an instant.

"Why are you always quiet when I tell you what I'm going to do to you?" He asked and I bit onto my bottom lip. He sat back down in his seat while looking at me.

"Answer me, Nevaeh." He said slowly.

"Because you catch me off guard," I told him. 

"And why would that catch you off guard?" He asked and I stayed quiet. He leaned forward in his seat before looking deeply into my eyes.

"You're a virgin." He stated and my heart started pounding in my chest.

"Am I the first man that has ever licked that pretty little pussy of yours?" He asked before pulling me towards him by my legs. I simply nodded and he smirked.

"Did you like your punishment?" He asked before pushing my legs apart and I nodded. "Now be a good girl and answer me." He demanded.

"Yes, Daddy," I said while watching his hands remove my panties.

"Do you want another punishment?" He asked and I shook my head at him. He kissed the insides of my thighs before looking up at me.

"Why not?" He asked before licking the sensitive skin near my hole.

"You'll leave again." I shuddered.

"I won't." He said before licking my clit. I gripped the white sheets beneath me before moaning in pleasure.

His tongue moved up and down against my throbbing clit and I squirmed under his touch. "Keep still, Heaven." He said, dominance lacing his every word.

I obeyed him by resting my back on the sheets. I felt one of his fingers slowly sinking into my tiny hole and I gasped.

He continued to lick my clit so I moaned once more, I like the pain. He wasn't gentle, I like how rough he is.

His finger started pumping into me at an incredible speed causing me to scream in ecstasy. He added another finger and I gasped at the pain. The final stroke of his tongue rubbing against my clit brought me over the edge.

I shrieked when I orgasmed and my legs shook violently. Calix slowly removed his fingers before wiping them clean. He smirked at me before getting up from the bed.

"Heaven." He said before hitting my ass and I blushed. I buried my face in the sheets and I felt him covering me with the blanket.

That made me smile.

So what do you guys think about this book so far?👀