• Swing Life Away •

I sat on the swing in front of Kelly's house. She was doing yoga on the lawn while I read a book on Wattpad.

I looked up from my screen as a black SUV caught my eye it slacked before parking in the driveway.

No no no no!

This isn't happening. It's not them. I closed my laptop before putting it on the table next to me.

Calix climbed out of the car and Vicente followed. They took their glasses off before walking towards the house.

Kelly stood upright before looking between me and the two men dressed in black. I sucked in a deep breath before standing up from the swing.

They lifted their hands at Kelly before they came right up to me. I hate them. Look at their smug smiles.

"What are you doing here?" I asked and both of their eyebrows shot up.

"Nice to see you too, Heaven," Calix said and I glared at him.

"We came to get you," Vicente said and I almost blew a gasket.

"I'm not going anywhere with you," I replied angrily.

"Nevaeh you need to come home. It's what mom would've wanted." Vicente said and I was at a loss for words.

"I- ugh! Why are you looking at me like that?" I asked Calix who was looking at me weirdly.

"You look different." He said and I frowned. Oh my god, can he tell? Or did I get fat?

"Different how?" I asked and he smiled.

"Even prettier than the last time I saw you," Calix said and I blushed.

"Stop flirting! Nevaeh I'm begging you as your brother to come back home to us. The family needs you." Vicente said and my heart softened.

Kelly came up to us and said hello. Her eyes ran over both Vicente and Calix's faces then she looked at me.

"Did you tell them?" She asked and I widened my eyes at her.

"No, I didn't," I said in Bulgarian through clenched teeth.

"I would've said yes but Kelly just reminded me why I should stay," I said softly and they shot murderous glares at her.

"Listen I care about both of you. But you need to let me go. I'm not coming back and you need to accept that." I explained to them.

"Not happening," Calix said and I sighed.

"So what you're just gonna spend your entire lives begging me to come back?" I asked and they glared at me.

"We could kidnap you again," Vicente said and I gasped in disbelief.

"Leave!" I said angrily. "I'm not fucking kidding," I said before hitting his chest and arms while pushing him off the porch.

"See you tomorrow, Godzilla," Vicente said before doing a soldier salute and walking back to the car they came in.

"There's something I need to tell you," Calix said nervously and I frowned at him.

"No, you don't. We can talk about it tomorrow." I said knowing that he was about to confess his feelings for me. I don't know if I'm ready for that.

And Jorde-

I mean I need to figure out what I'm gonna do first. I'm expecting his child and he's not an ordinary man. He's dangerous and so is my brother. I can't raise my baby around them.

"I see how it is." He said before walking away from me. "It's all good, Heaven." He said before walking to the car and climbing inside without looking back once.

Please vote and comment.❤️