• Bleed A Little •

Please vote and comment.❤️

"No." He said blankly.

"What about those girls? You said if I play my cards right- you meant that I wouldn't end up like them if I obeyed you." I said and his jaw clenched.

"No matter what I tell you you're still not gonna believe me. I just need you to trust me." He said and I backed away from him.

"How could you?" I asked him and he looked up at the sky.

"I didn't- fuck." He said before looking at me.

"Then why won't you tell me?!" I asked angrily.

"I can't!" He said in the same manner.

"Yes, you can!"

"Who told you that?" He asked and I glared at him.

"My dad."

"Of course he did. If I tell you, everything will be screwed up. Solo confía en mi." Just trust me he said while looking into my eyes.

"Okay," I said softly before going back inside.

He's a monster. I should've known better, god knows what they do to those girls. I should never have trusted any of them. They're a crime family and this is what they do.

But I love him.

I went to Carmella's nursery and found it empty. I started to panic so I ran downstairs. I spotted Calix standing in the center of the room while holding her in his arms.

But he wasn't alone.

"Jorde?" I asked and his head snapped up at me. He came walking towards me but Calix held him back with one arm.

"Don't you dare," Calix said under his breath and Jorde nodded.

"I'm sorry, boss." He said and I frowned deeply. Boss?

"Babe, what's going on here?" I asked Calix and they just stared at me. "Tell me right now," I demanded.

"Hey take it easy," Jorde said and I glared at him.

"What is going on?" I asked again.

"She's not ready boss," Jorde told Calix.

"Be a good girl and sit down," Calix said and I was ready to pop a vein.

"No! Tell me the truth right now or so help me God I will make you suffer. Both of you." I said and they looked down at me. "I'm fucking crazy so please don't test me," I said before grabbing a knife from off the counter and holding it against my wrist.

"Put the knife down," Calix said in a warning tone and I slightly pressed it into my skin so that it could bleed a little.

"My blood will be on your hands. Try explaining that to our daughter." I told Calix and he groaned.

"Do you want me to show you what happens to people who disobey me?" Calix asked so I slit my wrist before holding the knife against my other arm.

"There's nothing I haven't already seen. You're a murderer." I said in pain.

"Boss-" Jorde started in panic but Calix cut him off.

"Help her." He said and a lady in white came walking towards me so I pressed the knife into my skin once more.

"Fine, I'll tell you," Calix said but I held a firm grip on the knife.

"Go ahead," I said as I started to feel a little dizzy.

"If any of this leaves this room, I can't protect you anymore." He said and I nodded.

"Just tell me, I won't say anything to anyone," I said and he handed Carmella over to Jorde. He came walking in my direction so I backed away from him.

"Don't come any closer," I said before pressing the knife into my skin again.

"Put the knife down and I'll tell you." He said so I let the knife drop to my side. "Good." He said and I carefully watched him.

"She's not ready boss," Jorde said again.

"Shut up," Calix warned him. 

"Nevaeh, Jorde and I are-"

*

Go ahead turn the page!😉