• Can't Sleep •

For the rest of the week, I tried to mind my own business. I stayed in my room mostly and I only saw Calix when it was by accident.

I was sitting by my window. It was raining today and Calix headed to work early in the morning. I sat with a book in one hand and a cup of coffee in the other while a blanket covered my legs.

I watched it become darker outside and the rain just got heavier. I saw lights outside and I knew it had to be Calix.

I read my book for another hour before I decided to go to bed. Then suddenly it started to storm. I can't stand the sound of thunder. It scares me.

I sat upright in my bed before squeezing my eyes shut. The weather growled once more so I got out of bed before going to the room next to mine.

I softly pushed the door open and found Calix standing by the window in the darkness of the night. 

"C-Calix," I said hesitantly.

"What are you doing here?" He asked blankly.

"I can't sleep," I said softly.

"Do you want me to fuck you to sleep?" He asked before walking towards me. "Because that's the only way you can sleep here tonight."

"I-"

"Don't tell me you don't want this Nevaeh. I've seen you wearing those short little skirts for me. I see how you bend over when I'm looking just so that I can see your wet little pussy." He whispered into my ear.

"N-no." I struggled out and Calix firmly wrapped his hand around my neck.

He pushed me onto his bed while looking down on me.

He turned me onto my back and I gasped. He lifted my night dress up and discovered that I wasn't wearing any panties.

"You're so wet." He said before spreading my legs apart. It's like I couldn't move or speak. "Keep your hands behind your back," Calix demanded.

He slowly pushed a finger into my hole and I moaned shamelessly. His tongue slowly moved against my clit and I felt my cheeks heat up.

He slipped another finger into me and I moaned louder. His fingers pumped into me deliciously. My eyes rolled to the back of my head as I squirmed around in pleasure.

I felt my orgasm closing in and Calix pulled his fingers out of me.

"Please," I begged him.

"This tight little pussy is mine." He said before pushing three fingers into me. I moaned out in pleasure.

His tongue made hard circular movements on my clit and I screamed at the top of my lungs when I orgasmed. I grinded my throbbing clit against his mouth until I collapsed onto his bed.

Calix turned me onto my chest before sliding his finger on my soaked clit and I moaned. He went into me again and I gripped the sheets.

I started moaning loudly shortly after when he hit a delicious spot over and over again. My legs shook wildly as I orgasmed on Calix's fingers.

He kept pleasing me until I couldn't keep my eyes open anymore. I was lost in a feeling of ecstasy and my legs were numb from the multiple orgasms I've had.

So I fainted...