• Somebody To Own •

"C-Calix," I said when I found him in the hallway.

"What?" He asked angrily.

"I- uhm I-"

"Spit it out. I haven't got all day." He said harshly. Yeah. He's been a dick to me these past few days.

"I got my period and I need-"

Calix looked at me in shock. He seemed taken aback by what I had said so he pulled his face in disgust.

"Give me ten minutes." He said before jogging outside. I went back to the bathroom and just sat there bleeding to death.

A knock came on the door so I opened it. A huge bag was handed to me so I frowned but I took the bag nonetheless.

I peeked inside and found every single brand of pads and tampons inside. I frowned deeply at the bag before frowning at the door.

"Lunatic," I said under my breath before taking a warm shower. When I was done doing my business I went back outside.

Calix looked at me strangely for the rest of the day and I just ignored him. It's not like I have any other disorders.

Aside from side glancing me he was cold to me. Which made me wonder if he was just nice to me to get what he wanted.

I allowed him to touch me where no one had ever touched me. I trusted him with the most intimate parts of my body. I can't help but feel slightly hurt.

A week has passed and Calix and I were still not talking. He doesn't even seem to care about it. Maybe I should apologize. I feel kinda lonely.

"Hey, can we talk?" I asked after I walked into his office and he glared at me before placing his gaze back on the papers in front of him. "Calix."

"Can't you see that I'm busy?" He asked angrily and I got a little emotional.

"I-I thought we-" I started softly.

"Well, you thought wrong. What did you think? That you can control me? That we would turn into a couple after I made you cum?" He asked and my heart squeezed.

"I-I."

"Don't you realize why I kidnapped you?" He asked and I just looked at him with tears pooled in my eyes.

"I needed somebody to own. I just needed your body." He said blankly and a tear escaped my eye. "This is why I don't fuck virgins."

"Listen, it was fun and I'd gladly do it again but there's never going to be any feelings involved. Or at least not from my side." He said before watching me silently. I don't have feelings for him. Do I?

I just nodded before leaving his office.