• Under Your Spell •

Guess what I'm about to do!!! I'm gonna go to sleep, I know it's like 3:20 pm but still, I only got two hours of sleep in this morning because I was busting my ass off on assignments. But here's the update!❤️ Sorry if it's crappy or too short.🤦🏻‍♀️

When I woke up the next morning I sucked in a deep breath. I couldn't ignore the wetness between my legs so I slipped my fingers into my panties.

"Good morning baby girl." I heard Calix's husky voice from beside me. My head snapped to the chair that he was sitting in.

I quickly took my hand out of my panties before sighing.

"Good morning," I said before getting out of bed. Calix came over to me before hugging me tightly.

"I should go home." He told me and I nodded before placing a kiss on his cheek. "When are you coming home?" He asked me.

"Is tomorrow okay?" I asked him and he nodded.

"I love you," I told him and his jaw clenched.

"I love you." He said before pecking my lips and leaving the room.

I slipped my silky robe on before pulling my hair into a bun. I went down the hallway and entered Carmella's room.

I blinked twice to make sure that my eyes weren't deceiving me. What the hell is this lady doing here?

And why the fuck is she holding my baby? I entered the room and glared at her before shutting the door behind me.

"Put her down," I demanded and the woman looked up at me in shock.

"You don't have to be mean." She said softly and I frowned at her. "Don't push me away." She begged. "It won't change the past."

"Oh spare me the life lesson mother. Do you know what might have changed the past? If you didn't decide to throw me to the wolves or if you took me with you because all of these years you were alive. You had years to get me back but you didn't." I said angrily.

"I was never safe. I was always on the run." She said.

"What were you running from? Everyone thought you were dead." I said before taking Carmella from her. She stood up before sighing.

"It never would've stopped if they knew that we were both alive. Do you think it was easy for me to leave you and your father?" She asked and I looked at her in disbelief.

"Seems like it was pretty easy for you," I said angrily. "And of course, there's no mention of Vicente because you were in cahoots with him the entire time. You had him under your little spell but guess what-" I said angrily before gently placing Carmella in her crib.

"What spell? I'm his mother. I love him with all of my heart." She explained.

"Right, more than you love me and Dad," I said slowly.

"That will never be true." She said in a warning tone. I walked out of the room and she came after me.

"What I did was wrong and selfish and all the other bad words that I can't think of right now. If I could turn back time I would. And I did come looking for you in Bulgaria.

Every summer before you had to start your first day at school. But you seemed so happy and your mom- she didn't want to give you back to me. She was your legal guardian and I had nobody to help me get you back." She said softly.

"You were happy. And what kind of mother would I have been if I took that away from you?" She asked and I angrily looked at her.

"How do you know that that's what I wanted?" I asked her.

"So you didn't like your childhood?" She asked me and I just stared at her. "You were happy and safe mija."

"You know what we can have lunch tomorrow at two," I said blankly and she looked at me in shock.

"Really?" She asked and I just stared at her. "You won't regret this mija." She said before rubbing my arm.

"Don't call me mija. And don't touch me. We're not there yet." I told her and she nodded before smiling at me with tears in her eyes.

"I love you. When I look at you it's like looking in a mirror." She said softly. "You're the spitting image of me and you're so beautiful." She said softly.

Narcissist. She's complimenting herself.

"Thanks and goodbye. Also if you want to see Carmella you ask me or Calix or anyone else in the house." I told her and she nodded.

"I'm sorry about that. I just had to see her." She said softly. "Goodbye." She said so I nodded before taking Carmella downstairs with me.

Wait what are Calix and Mikey still doing here? I walked towards them and I noticed that Mikey was telling Calix something. When I reached them they suddenly stopped talking before looking at me.

Please vote and comment. Hugs and kisses.😙🫂