• Run Away Together •

Please vote.❤️

Do they think I'm stupid? I'm Nevaeh Hart. I'm gonna report them to the police as soon as they let me go.

But in the meantime, I'm going to find out what their secret is. Then I'm gonna get my memory back.

"Why me?"

I stood up from the bed before walking towards the door. Am I an animal, why are they keeping me in a dungeon?

I slowly opened the door before wandering down the hallway. I heard a baby crying in the distance so I followed the sound.

I walked up some stairs and reached a mansion or a palace of some sort. So my kidnappers are rich people?

I entered a room and the baby stopped crying when she saw me. Oh my god, she's so cute! I made my way over to her before picking her up.

Why is she alone in here?

"Where's your mommy, sweety?" I asked her and she wrapped her tiny hand around my finger. "What's your name?" I asked while adoring every inch of her face.

I feel like I've seen her before, maybe she's one of those babies you see in the ads. I sat down in a chair next to her crib before grabbing her bottle.

I checked if the milk was still good before I started feeding her. I wonder how old she is, who would leave their baby unattended? What kind of mother would do that to her baby?

Maybe we should run away together. But children aren't really in my plan. I need to get my life back and follow my dreams.

I heard the doorbell ringing from downstairs. I looked down at the baby in my arms and she was sound asleep so I placed her back into her crib.

I went downstairs and the doorbell rang again. Then Stone appeared so I hid behind the kitchen island. 

"Vicente!" He said so I took a peak. Another dodgy guy walked into the house, he seemed so familiar. What's up with everyone looking familiar to me?

"Ah, Calix! How are you, brother?" He asked and I frowned. His name is Stone not Calix, why is that man calling him Calix?

Wait-

Oh my god no!

They're con artists! I must've seen them con somebody.

"Where's Nevaeh?" The man asked Stone.

"She's not home right now. She went shopping." He said and the man nodded at him.

"That's my little sister, doesn't she have enough clothes already? Well, tell her that she should come by the house." He told Stone.

"Sure thing. Any specific reason why you're here?" Stone asked him and he shrugged.

"Just came to check up on my sister and niece." He said blankly. I don't have siblings. These people are seriously crazy as fuck.

First, they accuse me of having a baby and now I'm somebody's sister?

"What's going on here?" The man asked Stone.

"What do you mean?" He asked.

"Why is my sister hiding behind the counter?" He asked Stone and I spotted my reflection in the window.

Oh shit! Now they're gonna kill me-