• Ecstasy •

"Get up." He said blankly.

I stood up and he pulled me over his shoulder before going upstairs. I frowned when he placed me on the bed.

He silently took some cuffs out of his drawer. He cuffed my hands to the bed before examining my body.

"Just tell me when to stop." He said under his breath before pulling my shorts down. I nodded before watching him.

He undressed me until I laid naked on the bed. He seemed intoxicated by my current position.

He placed kisses on my inner thighs and I shivered under his touch.

Holy fuck.

He spread my legs on the bed before looking up at me.

"Be still and do as I tell you." He said in a husky tone under his breath and I nodded before shuddering.

"Keep your legs open." He said softly and don't move even when you cum." He instructed. "If you move I'll have to punish you."

"Just tell me when to stop, okay." He said again.

"Yes." I breathed out before he sucked on my clit. My hands shook as I tried to grip the sheets. But the cuffs-

His tongue flicked on my clit and I moaned out loudly. Yes. My eyes rolled to the back of my head as he increased his pace on my wet clit.

I finally reached my edge, remembering that I couldn't move. I tried to hold a little longer but he sucked on my clit again and I shrieked before letting go.

My legs shook from my powerful orgasm so I snapped them shut.

"You're disobeying me," Calix said before clenching his jaw. I watched him with burning cheeks and he smirked down at me before uncuffing me.

"Get on your hands and knees." He demanded so I went down into the position he requested. He ran his hand over my ass before hitting it hard.

I moaned softly and he hit my ass a little harder. His finger rubbed on my clit and I gasped at the feeling.

"No moaning." He said and I bit onto my bottom lip. His finger ran over my wet clit again and I bit into my inner cheek.

"Good girl." He said before hitting my ass again.

"Now spread those legs for me, baby." He said in a husky tone so I spread my legs. "Fuck." He groaned and my cheeks heated up.

I felt his finger slowly sliding into my tiny hole. I moaned softly and my eyes widened when I realised what I did.

"What did I tell you, little girl?" He asked before roughly gripping my ass.

"No moaning," I answered in a strained voice and Calix groaned again.

"You're so close to your punishment." He said dangerously slow.

His finger slipped into my hole again so I pursed my lips together. The feeling of his forefinger brushing against my delicate skin made me feel euphoric.

"You're so tight." He said softly.

He increased his pace and I opened my mouth without moaning. His thumb started rubbing against my clit while his finger moved into me and I couldn't take it anymore.

I moaned out in pleasure and Calix hit my ass.

"You like that?" He asked before going faster and I started moaning out of control. He placed another finger into my wet hole and I gasped at the sudden pain.

His thumb rubbed my clit again and I lost control. I screamed out when I orgasmed. I slumped onto the bed and Calix turned me onto my back.

He took my breast into his mouth and I moaned at the feeling of his tongue flicking around my nipple. He took my wrists into his free hand.

He continued to explore my boobs while I squirmed under him. He pulled back before looking up at me but my eyes were only focused on his perfectly pink lips.

He licked them before coming up to my neck. He left hickeys there and I squirmed under him. He placed a rough kiss on my mouth and I moaned into him.

He pulled back before watching me carefully.

He stood up from the bed before pulling his sweatpants down. His large erection sprung out of his pants and I bit into my bottom lip.

"Do you want me to stop?" He asked softly so I shook my head before he gently pulled me closer to him by my waist.

He opened my legs before rubbing his head on my wet clit. He slowly slid into me and I shrieked. He pulled out of me before slowly sliding back in.

He started pumping into me hard and I screamed out in pain. He kissed me until I moaned into his mouth again.

The pain turned into a delicious feeling of lust and pleasure. Calix increased his pace and I felt my edge nearing. My moans became louder with every stroke.

I screamed when I orgasmed again. "Yes, Daddy," I said in pleasure when he hit my ass. My legs shook wildly when he pulled out of me.

Calix flipped me onto my chest before sliding his cock into me again.

My screams were muffled by the blanket as Calix pumped into me.

I spread my legs for him.

"Fuck." He groaned under his breath. He hit my G-spot and I screamed once more.

"Fuck I'm gonna cum." I screamed in ecstasy as he fucked me senselessly.

His hand gripped hard onto my waist and I screamed when I orgasmed again. Calix groaned before burying his seed deep inside of me.

"That was heaven." He said before slumping onto the bed next to me and I moaned in satisfaction. 

He pulled me onto his chest and I laid on top of him. We didn't say anything we just drowned in each other's silence. I felt his heart beating against my skin and I smiled.

At least now I know he has a heart.