• Louder •

I walked into the bathroom and splashed my face with cold water. I was wearing Calix's sweatpants while walking around with a bare chest.

I heard the door open behind me and I smiled when I saw Calix in the mirror. I turned around to him and he cupped my breasts before kissing me passionately.

"Fuck, Nevaeh." He said under his breath. He held my chin in his hand while exploring every inch of my mouth.

God, he smells so good. I'm addicted.

"What are you doing baby girl?" He asked and I pecked his lips.

"Nothing," I told him.

"You wanna take a shower with me?" He asked and I smiled before nodding. I covered my breasts with my arm and he laughed at me.

"I already saw you naked." He said before kissing my neck and I blushed but still kept my arm across my chest.

He pulled his Calvin's down and I bit onto my bottom lip. Damn daddy.

Calix smirked at me and I giggled. He handed me my shower gel before grabbing his own.

My first shower with a man. I never imagined it would be like this, with him.

I washed myself and before I could stand under the shower Calix pulled me flush against his chest.

"Heaven." He said against my hair and I felt extremely guilty for going behind his back. And I know that no matter what I'll still want to go home if I get the chance to.

No matter what.

When we were done Calix wrapped me into a towel before carrying me to the bedroom. I threw a towel on him and he chuckled lightly.

I don't mind seeing him naked but what if the maid sees him?

Calix suddenly stood up and came walking towards me. He pulled me towards him before opening my legs.

He plunged his tongue against my clit and I moaned. He increased his pace on my clit and my back arched from the bed. Two of his fingers slipped into my wet hole and I moaned loudly.

With every pump, I lost myself in a space of serotonin. I watched him licking my clit and I reached my climax.

My legs shook from my powerful orgasm and Calix smiled before kissing me roughly.

He pulled me onto his chest and his erection accidentally rubbed against my throbbing clit. I moaned before putting his large erection inside of me.

Calix watched me while I grinded on top of him. I was a moaning mess as he hit my G-spot.

His hands rested on my hips. He gripped them tightly which only added to the yummy feeling between my thighs.

He watched my tits bouncing as I moved on top of him. I felt my edge nearing so I moaned louder. I went down to Calix and allowed him to kiss me while plunging into me.

I finally orgasmed and I couldn't stop myself from screaming out his name.

"I'll never get tired of hearing that," Calix said when I calmed down. He placed a kiss on top of my head so I laid on his chest.

"My mom called. She invited us for lunch tomorrow." Calix said and I nodded.

"That's okay," I said before kissing him.

"I need you to be on your best behavior Heaven." He whispered into my ear.

"But aren't I a good girl?" I asked and he tilted his head.

"Rarely. If you don't behave I'll punish you for months." He said and I groaned. "You'll be all sexually frustrated and angry." He said and I couldn't help but laugh.

"Fine. I'll behave." I said before resting my head on his chest again.

It's funny how I hated him two days ago, and how his chest has now suddenly become my haven.

"By the way what's your mom's name?" I asked and Calix frowned at me.

"I'm not gonna tell you." He said playfully.

"I'm still gonna call her mom." I lied and he raised a single eyebrow at me.

"I don't believe you, however, I will tell you what her name is." He said and I narrowed my eyes at him.

"So tell me," I said and he sighed.

"It's Jane." He said and I tilted my head. I thought her name would start with a C.

"Okay," I said before drifting off to sleep in his warm embrace.