• Hell Is Other People •

Thanks, everyone for the votes, comments, and follows and for adding this book to your library. XOXO...❤️❤️💅

"So how far are you along?" Kelly asked and I smiled.

"I think four weeks," I said before smiling.

"Well, I'm already excited to meet her," Kelly said and I giggled.

"Who says it's a girl?"

"I do, I mean if you put something out into the universe it might come true." She said so I smiled before lacing our arms together.

When we got back to our table Calix and Vicente looked up at us.

"Kelly, I'm sorry. I don't even know what for but I apologize for making you feel uncomfortable." Vicente said while looking into her eyes, a little too deep into her eyes if you ask me.

"Hey, can we talk? In private?" Calix asked so I looked away from him. "Fine, I'll do it here then." He said so I looked up at him.

"Calix you don't-"

"I love you, Nevaeh." He said and I froze up. "I love you." He repeated and I speechlessly stared at him.

"No, you don't," I said softly.

"Yes, I do." He argued.

"No, you don't you just used me. You said that there would never be any feelings from your side, remember?" I asked before wiping a tear from my cheek.

"I said that because I've been hurt in the past and I didn't want to get hurt by you too." He said and I looked into his eyes.

"What changed?" I asked and he sighed before placing his hands on my cheeks.

"I did." He said before kissing me slowly. "You changed me." He continued before pecking my lips. "And I realized that nothing would ever be the same without you again." He said softly.

"Hell is other people, Bubba. And you made my life hell when you left me." He said softly so I wrapped my arms around him.

"I love you," I said softly.

"Aww," Kelly said before smiling at Vicente. "Not to spoil this beautiful moment but now would be a good time to tell him, Nevaeh," Kelly said excitedly.

"Oh, we were planning on leaving tonight," I said and Kelly sighed.

"Not that, the other thing." She said and I bit into my bottom lip. I looked up at Calix who brushed a lock of hair behind my ear.

"Go ahead." He said in a gentle tone.

"I'm pregnant," I said with a small smile on my face but Calix blankly looked at me. He stepped back from me before running a hand through his hair.

"Are you fucking joking?" He asked angrily and I frowned.

"Calix, calm down," Vicente said before getting up from his seat.

"Who was he? Huh? Who did you fuck?" Calix asked and my mouth hung open.

"You're the father," I said in a strained voice.

"Bullshit. It's not mine. Are you hearing this?" He asked Vicente in disbelief.

"Calix it's yours. You're the only man I've ever been with." I explained as a tear rolled down my cheek.

"Don't fucking lie to me." He snapped and I inched back from him.

"Nevaeh just tell us his name," Vicente said and I looked at them in disbelief.

"Calix Vazquez!" I yelled into their faces. "He is the only man that I've ever been with. Why are you saying such awful things to me? How could you even accuse me of this?" I asked painfully.

"Nevaeh be honest," Vicente said softly.

"I am!" I snapped at him. "Why won't you believe me?" I asked and Vicente shook his head at me.

"It's bad enough that you fucked someone else now you're lying about it," Calix said before heading for the door.

"How can you be so sure that this baby isn't yours?" Kelly asked in confusion.

"Because I can't have children," Calix said with his back still facing us then he exited the room.

A/N!

Drama!👀

Please vote and comment.❤️