• Can't Shake You •

I walked towards the large building in front of me. I had a bright smile on my face.

I'm home.

"Heaven." I heard from behind me and my eyes widened.

No. Please no. Not him. I kept walking ignoring the person behind me.

"Nevaeh." He said in an authoritative voice. I slowly turned around to face him. And there it was the face I thought I would never see again.

"Calix." I breathed out. "How are you here?" I asked under my breath.

"I was in the plane the entire time, I got in before you did. So this is what it's come to? You leaving me?" He asked and I breathed in deeply.

"No, I- I didn't want to," I said softly.

"So my mom threatened you?" He asked sarcastically.

"I had to Calix," I said under my breath.

"You had to... So you fucking went behind my back and lied to me on numerous occasions? You fucking stabbed me in the back." He said angrily.

"I'm sorry but I don't want to be in Spain. I want to be here with my family." I said painfully.

"Is that so?"

"Yes, Calix! Don't you get it? We were never meant to be together. We were literally two worlds apart.

You kidnapped me, this was forced from the get-go. And yes we have something special but we can't force destiny." I said with tears brimming in my eyes.

"You're not going anywhere, Nevaeh." He said before grabbing my arm. "I'm taking you home."

"I am home!" I yelled at him.

"No, you're not! Your home is with me." He said pointedly.

"Calix stop!" I yelled but he ignored me. He took me back into the plane. No matter how much I kicked and screamed or cried it was all in vain.

"Why can't you just let me go!" I cried painfully.

"Because I can't!" He yelled right back at me. "I can't shake you, Nevaeh." He said before running a hand through his hair.

I was speechless. Does he have feelings for me? But- it can't be, he wouldn't fall in love with ME.

"But you don't care because you're selfish and ungrateful."

"If I'm so unbearable then let me go."

"I'm gonna make you pay for this," Calix said angrily.

After a tiresome flight, we finally landed back in Spain.

Calix drove us home with his car, he ignored me the entire ride there and he seemed on edge.

I was afraid to talk to him, just like the first time we met. And it's all my fault. 

He stopped in front of his parents' house and my eyes widened.

"Calix?" I asked nervously. "What are we doing here?"

"We're paying mommy dearest a visit." He said before unbuckling my seatbelt.

"Please don't hurt her," I begged him.

"I'm not gonna hurt her. I'm gonna kill her." He said blankly before jumping out of the car and going into the house.

I opened the door and stormed after him. 

I saw him reaching for his gun so I held his hand in place. I looked up and Cadelaria's eyes widened.

She looked back to Calix before putting her hands in the air.

"Honey, please. We don't have to do this. I was doing what I thought was best for you. You're my son I love you." She said sadly.

"Does it matter? You don't fucking stab somebody you love in the back." He said pointedly.

"Calix," I said and he glared at me. "Let's just go," I said nervously. "Come on," I told him softly. He left the gun in his waistband before walking towards his mother.

"From today you're nothing to me." He said while pointing at her. "And I'm nothing to you.

You don't deserve the title that was given to you because a mother wouldn't have done what you did." He spat angrily.

"If this means that you love me then I don't want your love." He said while looking into her teary eyes his hand dropped to his side and he turned around before walking outside.

"I'm sorry," I told her before going after Calix.

A/N...)(

Drama.👀

Why are you guys so quiet? Like I've been feeling lonely in the comment section and shit.

Let's spill the tea.☕