Chapter 1: Who am I?

Darkness....that's all this thing could see. It did not know what it was or where it was, it was just too.....dark to know. Soon the darkness cleared up slightly to show this wandering soul that it was floating in some Void.

Soul: W-Where am I?

???: Human.....

Soul: W-Who said that?!

A voice spoke out to the human soul, confused it looks around to see nothing until giant white eyes appeared in the void, terrifying the perplexed soul.

Soul: W-Who are you?

White Eyes: Who am I? Don't you mean, Who are we?

And just like that more white eyes appeared besides the first set, all of them staring at the soul with authority and power. The soul backs itself up in fear at these mysterious beings, unsure of what to do it asks what they are.

Higher Powers: We are the Higher Powers Human Soul and we have summoned you here so that you can fulfil your purpose

Soul: My purpose? What is my purpose?

Higher Powers: You are a new creation human, without a past....and a present. But...you can make your future now when you enter the life of Nevada's Most Wanted.

Soul: Most wanted? Who is that?

Higher Powers:....Hank J. Wimbleton

Soul: B-But why? Why me? And how will I adapt to this new life?

Higher Powers: You do not need to know why human, that is not your place to know yet. However for your second question we will explain how. We will pour the memories of Hank in your head and once you have seen it you will grow into them and become Hank.

Soul: I see....and I don't have much of a choice right?

Higher Powers: That or you will be lost forever, never to be seen again in this endless Void.

Soul: Okay...I accept this

Higher Powers: Very well, prepare yourself human

The Higher Powers use their deity like powers on the human soul and burn the life of Hank into his head, causing it to black out. Once the eyes of the human had reopened, he wasted no time in observing his surroundings. He noticed that he was in some sort of place.

Hank's POV

I looked around and found a glass window of a shop, I looked at my reflection and was left shocked at my appearance.

Hank: W-What am I wearing? Is this Hank J. Wimbleton? Where am I?

I look around and see a sign that mentions a place called Nevada. Oh right, Hank is the most wanted in Nevada, but why? My head was in slight pain so I clutched and saw memories of Hank. Apparently he is a highly skilled and deadly mercenary.