Chapter 23: The Corruption Increases

After I received that message from Auditor, I looked over at the coordinates and saw that it wasn't that far but it was still a distance away. I told Sanford and Deimos to get ready as they will be coming with me.

Unfortunately Girlfriend was here and overheard us so she demanded to come. I don't know why but I allowed her to. Of course like always Sanford drove us there, we went to a wasteland and found the secret cave that led to the gateway to hell.

This Retrospecter that we are going to see is a member of a group that represents each sin. He was the sin of wrath so this might get troublesome. We delve deep into the cave and found the gate way to hell.

(So the background of the Retrospecter mod)

There standing casually was Retrospecter

Retro: Hmmm? Oh so he was right. He did tell me you were coming.

Hank: So you're Retrospecter?

Retro: Yes but call me Retro. You want to know how to stop the corruption?

Sanford: Yes we do, do you know how to?

Retro: No...

Deimos: Wait...no?

GF: What do you mean no?

Retro: The corruption had increased by a considerable amount to the point where it is too late to stop it. You cannot go close to him or he will be corrupted.

Deimos: But Hank is immune to it!

Retro: [Angrily] Are you trying to say I'm wrong?

GF: You are! You don't know anything! You're just useless!

Retro was pissed so he summoned a spear-

(I don't know what powere he has ._.)

-and threw it at her so I do my thing and go infront of her and stop it by grabbing the point, surprising him.

Deimos:

Hank: Are you okay?

GF: Y-Yes I'm fine. Thank you

Deimos: That catch was so beautiful

Sanford: It really was

Hank: You're not touching the succubus on my watch

GF: [Blushes] Hank!

Retro: Oh you think you're cute!

Hank: Bitch I'm adorable

???: Ara Ara Retro~ You don't need to be so worked up