Chapter 69: Chasing A Rodent

Jasmine: Hank, do you remember when I said that it's best to get to know someone before entering a relationship?

Hank: Yeah, why bring that up now?

Jasmine: [Smirks] Oh you dense headed man

Jasmine saw her opportunity and went to take it, she pulled Hank's mask down and pressed her lips onto Hank's. Once again, our masked killer was surprised as he fails to see these confessions.

But Hank was not ready for what Jasmine had next as she jumps and wraps her legs around Hank's waist. On instinct, Hank's hands were placed on Jasmine's ass to keep her up while she makes out with him.

Soul: Oh God, what do I do?!

R.Hank: Just....go with the flow!

Soul: H-How do I do that?!

R.Hank: I don't know! Do what she is doing and.....s-squeeze her ass or something!

Soul: Oh....sounds easy enough

Hank does what his real self says and applies pressure from his hands to Jasmine's bottom. She didn't expect this from him, but enjoyed it regardless, moaning in pleasure.

Jasmine: Aah~ Hank, let's have sex! Right here~!

Hank: Yeah no

Hank puts Jasmine down safely, and while she was disappointed that things didn't escalate, she smiled knowing that there was genuine chemistry between her and Hank.

She noticed that her clothes were a bit loose due to her aggressive make out session. She looks at Hank and smirks before fixing her clothes in a seductive way, and while most men (and maybe some girls) would watch in a horny state...

Hank.....used his hand to cover his eyes.

Jasmine: Oh come on! You're not watching?

Hank: I have an idea on what you're doing

Jasmine: And how do you know that?

Hank:....The voice in my head

Jasmine: Oh you funny, sexy man. This is why I love you

Hank: So uhhh....you like me, for real?

Jasmine: How can I not?~

Hank: I'm a literal killer

Jasmine: Some girls dig that, and besides, you have that harem of yours. And we have known each other for a decent amount of time, yes it's not as long as it should be, but I think I have an idea on who you are. Through my own experiences, and the others.

Hank: Only problem is that none of them know who I really am, and what I really feel. You know what? Yeah, that makes sense, you're a fun girl to be around and you already have my approval.

Jasmine: I'll be needing Girlfriend's approval. I think I have Kasetto's, so that's a start

Hank: Yeah, want me to walk you home?

Jasmine: Oh you're such a gentleman~
___________________

While Hank and Jasmine walked away from the battlefield, Phobos was seen in a dark room.........and he wasn't alone.

???: Phobos, have you done what I asked you to do?

Phobos: Yes, Hank is distracted by everything else, but he knows that Project Nexus is the main focus.

???: And that is fine, because he doesn't know what it is, where we are, or the amount of obstacles he has left

Phobos: Yes, but I have some bad news