Chapter 24: Fatal Blow

Sanford: Alright is this the place?

Hank: Yeah, this is the same church I went to two months ago. [Gets out] Succubus you stay inside it's too dangerous

GF: W-What? Why?!

Deimos: Just this once GF, Hank doesn't want to see you get hurt

GF: Fine.....

The three of us take out our weapons before moving in. We advance towards the front entrance and wait for a moment to hear if there is anyone inside. We did hear talking and someone struggling for air so I kick the door open and aim down the sights of my handcannon.

We look inside to see that Sarvente was being choked but not by Lemon Demon. Instead she was being choked by Ruv who was already corrupted.

Deimos: Hey why is Ruv doing that?

Sanford: Look he's already corrupted!

Deimos: Oh shit!

I was going to stop Ruv but quickly reacted to something about to jump me so I respond by firing a bullet. Luckily my attacker was the Lemon bastard who closely was hurt.

LD: Agh! Good shot Hank....

Hank: You really are an idiot if you think you can jump me like that

Sanford: [Shoulder Barges Ruv] He really is one! [Helps up Sarvente] You good Sarvente?

Sarvente: I am okay Sanford thank you. Hank I'm so happy to see you! W-What is wrong with Ruv? He isn't like this!

Deimos: It's the corruption

Sarvente: Corruption? Is that why Boyfriend was like that?

Hank: The kid? Where he is Lemon?

LD: Hehehehehe

Hank: What's so funny?

Deimos: Sarvente look out!

Deimos gave Sarvente a warning to move but it was too late because Boyfriend came out of nowhere and kicked Sanford into Deimos and grabbed Sarvente before throwing her at a wall.

He then slowly goes to approach her so I try to intervene. Sadly this Lemon fuck came in the way and attacked me with his yellow palm blades. I blocked them with my sword and pushed him back. Ruv got up as well so Sanford and Deimos dealt with him.

The two of us clash blades for a bit before I heard a scream of pain. I quickly take a look and see the kid holding Sarvente by the neck. He was ready to stab her with his arm so ictry to reach for her.

But like fuckimg depression, the lemon wouldn't go away as he came behind me and wrapped his arms around my body. This delayed me for a moment which gave the kid the opportunity to stab Sarvente through the stomach.

She coughed out blood as the corruption started to take her over.

Deimos: Crap!

Sanford: Dammit!

Sarvente: [Looks at Hank with Tears] H-Hank...please....help me.

Those were her last words before she was fully corrupted. I was beyond pissed so I flipped Lemon Demon off me and got ready to throw hands. However the now corrupted Sarvente kicked me away.

The kid was also about to join in but was blasted back by someone. We all look and see who it was.

 We all look and see who it was