Hank's Executioner Form

Looks:

First Appearance: Chapter 16

Backstory:

The Executioner Form that Hank had discovered originated from when he was in his Mag form. The Higher Powers saw that it wasn't complete as Deimos was killed before he could fully upgrade Hank but he was very impressive.

The Higher Powers wanted to see more from this version of Hank so they gift him a form stronger than a complete Mag but smaller than the incomplete one.

Now Hank can enter this form at any time with no drawbacks.

Abilities:

[Weapon Summoning]

Hank has the ability to summon anyways weapon he wants like he had done in Madness Combat 11 near the end to defeat Tricky. Originally he was able to do this because of the Auditor but the Higher Powers were big fans of this ability so they gave it to him.

[Discharge]

This is the lightning punch that Hank was able to use against the Auditor, who before was practically untouchable due to his body. But when Hank touched the Halo in their confrontations, his mutated hand alerted to a fist that can generate electricity.

Down side is that he can only do this with his right hand.

[Outburst]

Outburst is the stronger version of Discharge, with this he can deal even more powerful blows which can potentially destroy mountains if used right.

[Electric Telekenisis]

Hank is able to use that same electricity to pick up objects just like he had done against Tricky's minions in MC 11 when he crushed that mini Tricky with a piece of ground and against Chara with the column piece.

[Barrier]

This is the defensive ability that Hank used against Chara when he blocked her slash wave, slightly scaring her. This can block most things as Chara's slash wave is very powerful.