Chapter 28: Team Madness vs the Corruption

Tricky: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! WHAT'S UP FUCKERS?!

Hank: Oh God I'm getting PTSD flashbacks

GF: Of what?

Hank: This clown controlling a train

GF: Is it that bad?

Hank: Yes

Deimos: Well at least he is having fun!

2BDamned: That's a bad thing

Sanford: Hey So BF is here, who is going to fight him?

Christoff: I'm going to assume Hank will

Hank: Ehh I don't mind

GF: Actually Hank I want to hold him back

Hank: Are you sure you want to? Last time didn't go so well for you and we don't need a repeat of that

GF: I know it was bad, but I learnt from that mistake and I promise I won't let my guard down.

Hank: Okay just this once I will trust you-[Quickly dodges an attack] Alright who the fuck tried that?

My attacker was revealed to be Sarvente who was in her Demon form. I told Girlfriend to deal with the kid while I handle Sarvente. I was ready to take out my handcannon but instead roll to the side when Nikusa tried to attack me from behind.

I noticed that she was in her smaller form which was still bigger than me, after all I'm 6ft and she was 7ft. They attacked me from the front and back so I dodged and countered them. I heard footsteps approaching me from the side so I weave to the side and kick back my third attacker.

Hank: Oh hello Blair, you're looking horrible as always

However she wasn't alone because she was joined by Chara and Taki who had their respective weapons.

Hank: [Frowns] I wanted to do one v ones but it is what it is. They can't die which means lethal weapons are acceptable.

I take out my sword and held it in position as the others surround me. I stood there and waited for their move which was to jump me.

Hank: Amateurs

They thought this method was smart enough to stop me but sadly for them it didn't work because all I did was dodge and slash them. It was fine at first but soon it got annoying when Tabi, Sans, Agoti and Mommy Mearest.

Hank: For fucks sa-! [Gets toppled by them] Dammit I'm Claustrophobic!

I activate Madness Mode which created a shockwave around me, pushing everyone away. I slash Tabi and Agoti with my sword and then kick Sarvente into Tabi. I grab Sans by his skull and threw him into Mearest before shooting Chara multiple times with my Handcannon.

Nikusa got up but I took her down with a backflip kick to her jaw.

(Lesson 54: Don't put Hank in a claustrophobic situation)

They all collapsed to the floor so I thought it was time to leave. Sadly that wasn't the case because Nikusa got up and was still ready to run the ones with me. She then changed her height back to 10ft and had shadow tendrils similar to the kid's.

Deimos: