Chapter 70: Escape

Nikusa: Who is this?

Blair: T-That's one of those things that work for Phobos. You've captured him?

Deimos: Not only that, he killed that Hypno monster

Nikusa: Impressive, Blair had told me about all of this madness happening, but it's good to know that we have you out there.

Lila: Why....did you bring this one here?

Hank: I need to lock him up somewhere, because I'm going to interrogate him

Nikusa: So you chose my home?

Hank: Not really, I assumed you would know a place

Nikusa: Hmmm, ask Solazar. Solazar!

Solazar walks in from a nearby room, and was reading from a book, he noticed that we were here and cleared his throat.

Solazar: Hello Hank, Deimos

Hank: Hey Solazar

Deimos: Sup, can you lock this shithead somewhere?

Solazar: [Sighs] Sure, follow me. My new lab is underneath the church

Deimos: Hold on, are you a scientist now?

Solazar: Yes, so I'm both that and the manager of my sons. Speaking of them, they're in the lab right now, so you can talk to them.....I don't even know why they are there to begin with.

Solazar leads us to his new lab that he had made, and chilling there was both of his adopted sons.

Agoti: Yo! Hank! Deimos!

Aldryx: Is that a fucking build-a-bear?

Deimos: Yeah, won it from Alton Towers

Hank: Too bad he is a threat.....except to me

Agoti: No shit, so why is he here?

Hank: Locking him up for interrogation later and your Dad has a place for me to lock him in

Aldryx: Hmm? Ooooooh! It's the same place that Dad used to lock Agoti in because of his tantrums!

Agoti: Hey!

Deimos: Hah!

Solazar: It's true Agoti, sometimes you get a bit....mad and then I have to lock you up. Anyways, just throw him in this glass chamber and wait until he wakes up, if that is what you're planning.

Hank: Yeah, I'm going to wait there. Is the glass breakable

Solazar: Depends on how hard you hit it.

Hank: Alright, I'm dashing him inside

I lift Flippy's unconscious body and walk towards the special containment room that Solazar had, I'm surprised he even had one but I'm not going to complain.

I threw Flippy inside, and stepped in myself, Deimos shuts the door behind while Solazar made the locks work.

Hank: Now time to play the waiting game......

I sat on the floor opposite the unconscious body of Flippy, the only ones outside were Solazar and Deimos as Agoti and Aldryx left to troll Blair or something. Soon enough though, I saw the green bear shift slightly before waking up.

Flippy: W-Where am I?

Hank: Good evening

Flippy's eyes widen and he sits up completely to see that he was in a containment room with me inside and on the other end. He growls while I just stare at him, unamused.