Chapter 45.5 : A Moment to Relax Part 2

When the two of us went inside, we all saw lots of people inside. It was a big house and had many rooms, there were people upstairs but most of them were downstairs. They were either dancing, talking or.....making out.

Hell there even was a DJ.

Hmmm this is all too similar to that one time when I crashed that party where that damn clown was a DJ....and things didn't end well when I came in.

Kasetto: Wow this is amazing! This has to be one of the best parties I have been to!

???: Kasetto you made it!

The two of us looked to see a girl around Kasetto's age.

Kasetto: Jasmine!

Jasmine: Hey girl, glad you could come

Kasetto: Of course! Did you really think I was going to miss a party like this?

Jasmine: Probably not, so....who's the Hot guy~?

Hank: [Looks around] Hot Guy? No one is in fire though

Jasmine: [Laughs] You're funny, I like that in a guy~. My name is Jasmine, you must be a friend of Kasetto

Hank: Yeah, my name is Hank J. Wimbleton

Jasmine: Oooh I like that name Hank, both of you enjoy yourselves because this will be a mad party, believe it!

(NARUTOOOOOOOOOO!)

I look around and had doubts about the party but then I remembered that this isn't Nevada. I'll try and relax since this might be good for me before I slam my fist into the skull of Exeller.

I noticed that Selever and his sister Rasazy was here which was surprising since I know Sarvente is not the type of person to send those two here.

Hank: Hey Kasetto, I found Selever and Rasazy so I'm going to them

Kasetto: Oh yeah that's fine go ahead Hank, Jasmine where are the rest of the girls?

Jasmine: Don't worry, I'll take you to them but I want....Mr Wimbleton to come with us~

Kasetto:....Why?

Jasmine: Oh no reason, I just want to know him more

Kasetto: Hmmm, maybe later. He has been stressed lately with things so he needs to feel comfortable in his surroundings

Jasmine: Oh that's fine, the night is still long. And stressed you say? Oh don't worry I'm good at curing that~

Kasetto: Jasmine!

I ignored the two and went over to the two demon kids. They looked at me and were both surprised that I out of all people was here.

Selever: Hank? What are you doing here?

Hank: Kasetto wanted me to come

Rasazy: [Mutters] Thank you Kasetto

Hank: Now what the hell are you two doing here? Sarvente would never let you come here