Chapter 16: The Higher Powers Gift

Blue: Here it is! The finale of Arc 1!

Oh yeah, don't skip the end. It is really important ^_^

_______________________________________

Nobody could believe it....no one could've predicted this outcome....

Hank J. Wimbleton....was dead

Chara: [Laughs] So this was the guy that I was warned about?! Please he was pathetic! [Looks at everyone else] Well I guess it is your turns now!

GF: N-No....Hank!

BF: H-He....He really is dead now

Hank's POV

Damn....where am I? All I see is a Void and a floating island that I'm on top of.

Wait? This seems familiar....

???: HANK!

Hank: Ah shit!

I realise where I am now as infront of me was the menacing white eyes of the Higher Powers.

Hank: What's up?

HP: We are not happy Hank. We are disappointed. Not at Hank but you! The soul that continues his journey! We gave you a purpose, a purpose that hasn't been fulfilled! You have failed us and therefore should be punished!

Suddenly I am struck by an invisible force that must've been from the Higher Powers. I drop to one knee in pain while they scold me.

Hank: Agh!

HP: How could you lose to that human?! You have gone soft, so soft that you have forgotten not only the  madness but the true meaning Hank J. Wimbleton!

HP: You are meant to be the new Hank! Not a nice and caring person! All of this friendly talk and mercy is pathetic of you! What is all of this?!

HP: Do you enjoy this Hank? Being caring with everyone? Have you?

Hank:.......I.......I do. I may not seem like it, but these moments I had were not bad. It was nice to experience away from the chaotic Nevada.

HP: Hmmm we should just change you, remove these useless emotions and return you to the ruthless killer you once was. But...we will allow you to keep these emotions on one condition

HP: Never forget the true meaning of Hank

Hank: I won't

HO: You better not otherwise we will get rid of you completely. One more thing we shall assist you in your fight by...giving him some power. Enjoy

As soon as they said that my vision was slightly blurred. I felt myself about to black put but before I do....I felt a change in myself.

3rd POV

Back in the real world Chara was slowly walking to the others, read to kill them. Tricky wasn't intimidated at all because he knows he can kill her easily. But before anyone could do anything, lightning suddenly appears and struck the body of Hank, confusing everyone.

Chara: What the? Lightning?

BF: In here?

Sans: That's quite shocking eh?